US
4.6

4.6
RuskaMyrsky
Posted on Nov 6, 2022
These are very economical to use!

200mg is a huge dose and I am healthy and want to save money, so I take only ½ capsule a day, the capsules are easy to open. If I was sick, I would take the full capsule a day for the rest of my life, as there are no adverse effects.

Whilst eating a healthy balanced diet is key to good health, I'd like to add that some individuals especially IBS sufferers can be sensitive to many healthy foods, which can actually cause more harm than good. It's so important to remember that not one size fits all, and that we should all work with supplements that works best for us as an individual. For example, I can't eat grapes but benefit from taking it in a supplement form.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I've been using this product for quiet a long time now. it has a great detox effect on the body and it strengthens your veins.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,407

The packaging is convenient. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I started using Grape Seed Extract 40 days ago, I would say it works! I think it helped me with my dry skin so I presume it helped with other benefits too. I will continue using it, definitely would recommend! If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button, thank you :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Very good grape seed extract, it helps as an antioxidant.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This is a good product - i have taken it on and off for a number of years - usually alternate with quercetin and resveratrol.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I tried once but not take more because I see nothing.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Bought this product many times. Reasonably priced as an antioxidant

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I luv this product. Bought this supplement to substitute out pycnogenol. Much cheaper and not very much inferior.