US

4.7
Based on 3,514 Ratings
2,968
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I started using this supplement about 3 weeks ago. I started with 1 tablet per day for 2 weeks. I am now on my third week but taking 2 per day. So far I have experienced more energy and deeper sleep and a general sense of more well-being. Hormonally, I feel younger, more stamina and upbeat mentally. I do augment with selenium and L-Tyrosine. I found no affects of an after taste. The tablets are small and easy to take. I take them after/during a meal.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have been using this product since 2008. I have been very pleased with the product, and whenever I run out of it I get very tired because it helps keep my underachieve thyroid functioning. I'm so glad I found this product on iHerb after my pharmacy went out of business.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Adequate intakes of both iodine and selenium are required for optimal thyroid function. If you eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables, be aware that these vegetables contain goitrogens which suppresses the thyroid gland by inhibiting the uptake of iodine. If you have trouble eating enough iodine, this supplement is a must-have! However, if you do take it, make sure you also take a selenium supplement too. Iodine is also great for fighting against sinus infections!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is really helping me and I am slightly gutted and euphoric at the same time, as I have tried everything for my pre-menopausal symptoms, mainly memory issue, brain fog, sleep issue, heat regulation and down right exhaustion in the body pretty much all the time. It does work, at a higher dose than they tell you on the label, but boy oh boy, how am I supposed to maintain paying for this, it is not cheap! Did I mention brain fog? I forget.... ;)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

when this goes on sale for about $70 CAD, it's a great price for the size, combined with iHerb's awesome seasonal discounts. It's a very hard to find supplement in Canada. I am satisfied with the quality and the benefits. Helpful for people with thyroid imbalance symptoms.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It reduced brain fog with the first tablet I took. Luckily I didn’t have any side effects like detoxing of bromide from the body. I take 50mg per day as recommended in the book ‘The Iodine Crisis’. So 4 x 12.5mg tablets. I’m thrilled to feel results so quickly!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is the high quality go-to product for iodine supplementation as it contains both iodine and iodide. The pills are small, tasteless, and easy to swallow. They are easily broken in half for 2 X 6.25 mg doses. I've taken these to great effect based on protocols informed by Dr. David Brownstein and Breast Cancer Choices.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was diagnosed with insufficient iodine, could not loose weight, was tired all the time & lost lots of hair. Naturopath recommended these tablets & they are excellent help. I'm feeling alive again, weight is more manageable & my hair are back. Been 3 yrs since I started taking them. Highly recommend this product!

These days, we don't receive enough iodine from our meals. When you consider that our environment is filled of hazardous halides, it's no surprise that we absorb even less iodine! Because iodine has a far higher molecular weight than harmful halides like bromide, chloride, flouride, and others, those poisons often beat iodine to the locations in the body where it is most needed, such as the thyroid, ovaries, and breasts. To keep my stomach from being upset, I take it with food.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been taking Iodoral for 10 years or more and it has become my most relied upon supplement. It offers both types of iodine which is important for maximum benefit. So many organs in the body need iodine to function optimally not just the thyroid. As an added bonus, it helps fight viruses, bacterial infections etc.