US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This supplement is very helpful for my daughters and me. You do have to take them for a while before they start working. We take 3 or 4 per day. They are rather large tablets, but there is no aftertaste, and they help us keep better control of our moods and lessens depression. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

These are my go to for balancing hormones as recommended by my doctor. They have been out of stock on Amazon for a while now and I was looking for a site that I could trust to order from--not only did iHerb have the supplement in stock but it arrived in several days! So impressed! Will definitely order from here again!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I started taking 2 a day. Than I increased to 3 , 4 , 5 and 6, in a period of a month. All my symptoms of perimenopause/menopause are gone. No hot flashes, no night sweats, my memory is back, and all others weird symptoms I was having are gone. Now I am in my second bottle and I am only taking 3 a day, and I am very happy. The only thing I have is a very tender breasts which bothers me, but comparing with I had before, this is nothing.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

this is my second period on this Herb and I see a lot of improvement. It is worth mentioning that I take this and sam-e daily. I take 3 pills of optimizing everyday until the week before my cycle, then I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I used Optivite for the first month and my period started with much-much less pain. No more pain killers I guess:) I took it every day per one tablet and 2-3 tablets during period days.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,070

I bought this supplement for my elder sister, I'm glad on how it helps support her overall wellbeing, the quality taste and its effectiveness is so impressive. I'll buy more of this for her health.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

These vitamins were recommended by my hormone speciallist. I feel so much better since taking them. I started slow and increased the dosage over time. Now only taking two in the morning and two at night. I'll probably remain at this dosage as I am feeling much better.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This has been the only thing I've found besides birth control to help with my cycles and my hulking out during my period. It also makes me sleep like a husband.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022