US
Based on 1,000 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,000 Ratings
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This is definitely one of the highest quality omega 3s. The big package is top value for money. The cheapest and highest quality option on the Internet. Daily intake improves the condition of the heart, skin and hair. It's ingredients decrease the value of cholesterol. I will definitely recommend to taste this fish oil.

This is my favorite fish oil, and I have tried many brands. The only thing is, I sort’ve feel bad when I think about all the poor fish they had to squeeze and wring out just to get the oil out and then pour it into capsule form for me to ingest. But hey, to make an omelette, ya gotta crack a few eggs I guess.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Worth to buy. Different from other brands’ fish oil, it don’t have apparent fish smell. I take 2 capsules per day to maintain my health

727d6480-6afe-4b61-a9fb-4668d0be4978
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Have had problems with other fish oils. Most of them give me a stomach ache. This is the only one I've tried that does not create that problem.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

buy more than three so so so good and i see the benefit already in my hair,skin and my nails. the quality, ingredients,size ,and taste is great i will buy it again

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Love this product as they don't have the fishy after taste. Good quality as well. Sadly due to the price increased, I've to change product.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Great supplement. everyone needs fish oil. specially if you are an athlete and trying to build muscles, then you should consider this. ON is the best quality for sure.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great product from ON, I’d recommend anyone lifting or doing some form of exercise to pick this up just to help you in your journey. Pills aren’t small but they go down with no fishy taste.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I get more health feeling good, muscle better and bone stronger, apetite much better i dont feel the need of food like before, i can control my meal and my body need.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

a bit large for some people. but if you can take large pills no problem. no fish taste which is a plus . high quality and great packaging that helps it last.