Page 1 - Reviews - Oral-B, Essential Floss Value Pack, Mint, 2 Pack, 54.6 yd (50 m) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love that it comes in 2 packages for this price! As a dental student I advice everyone to use floss twice daily to clean between teeth and this pack is great to use. Do not hesitate to get them. This floss is waxed which makes it easier to enter between teeth and the wax prevents it from shredding or tearing. The flavor is mint which is refreshing Again, great quantity and quality for the price!

6cfb325b-6f7a-40fa-8d76-aef25cd26058
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality flosses! I have been using this floss for a long time, but first this value price of two I usually buy only one here. So it was super deal to order it here. I use this floss with my braces. I like that this floss is 50 m long, this lasts me quite a while even if I floss everyday.

18820b58-3644-43af-9ed8-df5452b625c5
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is the best dental floss for me- the waxed one. My teeth are very close to each other so I need a thin dental floss so that I don't pull my teeth out when I use one. Of course, I used many along the years but this one is definitely my favorite. I don't even use the unwaxed one from Oral B, only the waxed one works for me. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's very efficient and saves a lot of money since you buy 2 in the price of 1. I gave it 4 stars only because I didn't like the mint flavor very much because it causes the floss to be a little sticky, but other than that it's a great product that helps cleaning your teeth thoroughly.

3f4b55c2-49cf-4e08-9d04-32b4f411720f
b63c5b2d-cee0-4e03-9e46-14486e984190
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love how one of these lasts for a long time and you get 2 per package with a good price. compared to the ones I see in pharmacies and stores, end too fast and is overpriced. The thinness of this is perfect for me

08407918-ed38-4134-b1d0-cc8cfed265b7
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love how easy it is to slide this floss between my tight teeth. So many flosses have tried are too thick and are not easy for me to use. This floss is the exception. Great price and good quality. I like the fact that even when my fingers are damp the floss doesn't slip off after I wrap it around them. The other ones that I have used were awful when it comes to that. I really had to dry my fingers before flossing . So happy I tried it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Although this is a basic floss, it is easy to use and rarely hurt the gums. The mint flavor is mild. The quality of the floss is average as it tends to split when flossing over a sharp tooth. The pack of 2s is cheaper than those we can get in Malaysia.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I decided to religiously floss daily (sometimes more than once) and keep one dental floss at work for convenience. I noticed I completely eliminated mouth odour with daily flossing (sniff the floss after you pass it between your teeth to monitor presence of odour). I also changed teeth brushing regime: I don't rinse the tooth-paste out of my mouth and the floss then passes beneficial remineralizing ingredients in toothpaste to in-between my teeth. I have noticed that food particles do not stick between my teeth as much and the space between teeth have narrowed, so remineralization really does occur, if you use floss after brushing and don't rinse out beneficial toothpaste.

Posted on May 21, 2022

If you got small gaps between your teeth this floss is perfect for you. It’s got mint flavor and taste so it gives you fresh and clean sensation after use. It’s gentle with your dental gums what is important if they are sensitive. Also for its quality, size and double package buying this floss is a good benefit.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Best quality, the ingredient are perfect, the size is for 1 year, dosage is good for everyday use, provide strong immunity, no need for sun exposition, the package arrived quickly, the effect is noticeable, good deficiency, quick absorption, provide strong bone, has a very good taste. the delivery is accurate, parcel delivered quickly. i recommend using this vitamine d.