US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
A favorite energizer & very calming also

Excellent tea! If you need a caffeine free energy boost, that is also calming and clearing, this is it! Tulsi balances&calms and ginger energizes. The lemon compliments the taste of ginger so well! Ginger adds a pleasant, slightly spicy taste to it. I usually use it before noon, because it is almost as effective as coffee without the caffeine and without everything that comes from consuming caffeine. The energizing effect last for me about 1-2 hours, but it's probably different for everybody. Add some honey and a squirt of lemon juice and it tastes even better!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The organic India series of Tulsi teas are the best line of tulsi teas I have been able to find in the standard online shopping sites. Quality is fantastic and, as the name suggests, all of the ingredients are organic. The lemon ginger variety is great for colder, rainy (or snowy) days!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The overall taste is pretty good, I wish the blend was a bit more lemony, I like the subtle ginger taste. The tea is comforting, I usually drink it when I am feeling under the weather or use it to help me fall asleep. The quality is pretty good and the ingredient lists is decent

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
2,713

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love this organic tea , very subtle taste of ginger and lemon yet refreshing and can makeup to almost four to five cups still reserving its original taste and flavour

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have anxiety and this kind of tea keeps me calm and relaxed. It also tastes great without caffeine. I love it, I bought 4 like this one:)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

this is my favorite tea for the last year or so. its taste is surprising. the quality is very high, i like it because its no caffeine. the size of the package is small only 18 bags. the blend is unique. i like it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love it! Tastes great, very good quality, good value and top ingredients. I take it in the evening as they are caffeine free, and swap between the other flavours from this same brand.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very tasty and good blend tea. I drink this tea frequently, every morning and feel great. No caffeine. Each bag comes packed separately, so I can take also to work a couple of tea bags to enlighten my day :-)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i love this tea it gives u that freshness of ginger and a tiny spike of lemon taste i drink it once or twice a day and i love it