US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have used this brand of tea for years due to the benefit, ingredients, and quality. I blend the tea with elderberries as I cook them down to a syrup. The tea is caffeine free and can be used at a high frequency when ill. The peppermint taste is refreshing and helpful for colds.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This tea is my new favorite, love the flavor. The mint really comes through with fantastic taste. Love the short list of ingredients and biodegradable tea bag. Individually packaged so you can take them on the go, definitely benefitting me with the increase water consumption! I bought two, will definitely be purchasing more when I run low.

I really like the taste of this tea. I am not sure if this tea does all it claims, but I certainly enjoy it and it is soothing to my belly and pleasant to the senses. I like the Tulsi mint better than the plain Tulsi. I brew this and use it for iced tea in the warm months, which is my favorite way to drink it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like the peppermint flavour. Tulsi is an adaptagin, may help the body in dealing with stress. Just like all supplements, it works differently for each person. I enjoy the taste and the calmness I have. I had no side effects. This is not medical advice, I am only sharing personal experience. Please consult your healthcare provider before taking, especially if you have any health conditions. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I like this kind of tea very much, it's very natural. The packaging is convenient, the bags, the quality of tea is as good as possible.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023
2,713

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I love this brand very good quality product and ingredients are great. Taste is also good it has a very calming effect I drink one every night. And I bought many packets.