Page 1 - Reviews - Organic India, Tulsi Turmeric Ginger, Stress Relieving & Harmonizing, Loose Leaf, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This delicious tea blend that has no caffeine and the ingredient tulsi in it which it's benefit is a calming effect so I drink it often! The taste is just delicious also! I like the choice in packaging because you can get it loose leaf or in tea bags. Quality tea that I have trouble finding online except at iHerb.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Love the packaging. Organic India always has high quality products, including this nice tulsi & ginger blended tea. It's smooth and easy to drink. Excellent ingredients and taste. Since it's caffeine-free, you can drink it at any time of day. I find it's great in the morning.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Just tried for first time. Love the ingredients , I needed something to help with balancing my hormones and mood. I can't tell a significant difference yet since I only tried one cup. But the taste is mild and not bad. Could prob add honey if you're not used to tea but I usually like straight tea taste. I took a nap after this tea and felt more refreshed after. Good portion and price.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Love the tulsi teas for calming and stress relieving effects. It is a strong adaptogen for stressful lives. Will purchase again as the loose leaves would be a more economical and sustainable option compared to tea bags.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great tasting tea! Love that it comes in a loose leaf tin. Better for the environment. So much trash is generated by those individual disposable packets, not to mention the extra material/resources needed to make them.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Tastes just like the tea bags! Love making a triple batch in my tea kettle on the stove. This blend is a perfect balance. Not to much turmeric or ginger flavor and not overly sweet with the stevia. I will purchase again for sure.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This brand has not disappointed!! Got numerous from them and all good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I Love this tea, its really delicious and caffeine free ,plus full of health properties.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Delicious woth lots of l Flavour great lose leaf tea

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

excellent ! I'm already in box 4 because I feel that this tea improves my pain and fluid retention!!! Really worth it