Page 1 - Reviews - Organic Traditions, Sprouted Quinoa, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I used to buy quinoa but now i choose sprouted quinoa cos you do not need to wash it so many times to be rid of the bitter taste. Plus it cooks faster, and tastes better! I love it! Very nutritious. I just add it to my rice for a healthy mix of grains. My kids eat it without realising it is quinoa and not rice.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love this quinoa! With food sensitivities & allergies I can’t tolerate many foods. I have to be careful of what other ingredients the product might be manufactured around due to cross contamination. I’m thankful this food product is one I can eat & enjoy without any negative reaction.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Excellent. It’s difficult to find sprouted quinoa, and this is definitely one of the best I ve ever tasted Lovely taste and cook texture after cooking

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This particular brand of Quinoa does not required washing saving time and wastage ( the seeds are very small and get dislodge easily ) . Besides it is nutritionally a super good.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

this is such an alkalizing and benign grain that I eat often as I am sensitive to more acidic foods like rice. A staple in my diet, soft and goes down easy.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very fluffy and takes on the flavor of whatever seasonings you add to it. It's a nice addition to a meal. Can be eaten hot or cold.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Happy with the taste and texture! Doesnt feel different from regular quinoa! Great quality

Posted on May 23, 2022

Such a high quality protein to add to your diet, I just eat it raw

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It is easy to cook and it tastes great. All members in my family love it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Always adding this to my rice. Great source of protein.