Page 1 - Reviews - Organic Traditions, Stevia Leaf Powder, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I was hesitant to try a new brand of stevia powder, but no issues here! Great quality and fabulous taste! We use stevia as a healthy sugar replacement for pancakes and other healthy recipes - smoothies and hot chocolate. What I like about stevia is that it lasts for a long time - I bought two packages and it should last me approximately 6 months with daily use.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

You need a tiny amount in a cup of tea, less than the stated 1/4 of a teaspoon. It has an interesting, herbal taste that some people may not enjoy - but I like it and think it will grow on you if you don't initially like it. It has a strong taste and will change how your tea or coffee tastes. I love the fact that it's not as processed as other sweetners and I look forward to trying it out in different recipes. I'ts probably the best thing you can do for your health if you are a sugar addict and not ready to let go : )

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Although stevia is a natural product, many sweeteners containing stevia are HIGHLY processed so I make my own stevia extract! It's very easy. I just put the stevia powder in a jar and fill the jar with vodka. I guess I do about 1/3 stevia and 2/3 vodka. When it's powder form like this, the extract is made really quickly - 36-48hours is enough time (mix/shake it up a few times a day while it's soaking). Then I strain out the liquid - very easy because the powder is clumped at the bottom of the jar - and I add it to my coffee, smoothies, actually, everything that would normally take sugar. No more sugar guilt!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

The Stevia green leaf powder has a distinct taste. You only need to use a little to satisfy your sugar craving-a little goes a long way. I have used it in my tea and coffee but do not know how it suits for baking. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like this stevia sweetener because it is not as processed as most. The taste however is a quite strong stevia taste. Solution: Boil in water for 1 minute and when cool pour Entire mixture in bottle. Use water and needed. The taste is more subtle than using direct leaf powder

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

As it has no fillers it is very sweet, but, as it is made of just pure unprocessed natural stevia leaf, it also has stevia's distinct 'leafy' taste. To me the taste of stevia is nice, it goes ok with almost everything, best well with lemonade or green tea, not the best with coffee or cacao. Once you are familiar with the taste it is not hard to guess when to use it and when it is better to use some other sweetener. If you are searching for the true fresh stevia taste and sweetness this powder gives you that, high quality stevia leaf powder.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

If you're looking for true stevia, this is a great choice. There are not additives, no bleaching...just powdered stevia. No other ingredients. Yes, the color is greenish—but don't be alarmed! That's the color stevia is supposed to be! (It is a plant, after all.) Since stevia has a very sweet taste, you don't need to use a whole lot at once. The package is a generous size. You can use this in your coffee, tea, baked goods, and more.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great, pure and as described. Hard to fault in any way. That true green stevia aftertaste will always be there. However, once you get the balance right - it is perfection. It is a very fine balance, to be sure. This is one product where you must measure with great care. I use it for my morning raw cacao and Ceylon cinnamon drink - with almond milk fwiw. Would give it 5, just wondering if it could get a tiny bit better on taste. Health wise, this is (afaik) one one the best sweeteners. Yet another iHerb win!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this product! Perfect for diabetics & anyone looking to reduce/eliminate their sugar intake, without consuming artificial/chemical sugar-free carcinogenic sweeteners! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I enjoy using Organic Traditions stevia leaf powder as a sweetener on spicy meals that I like to make; it balances out the overall flavor.