US

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great cream, but if you are new to retinoid creams, better to use it couple of evenings in a week. Not every day. It did made my skin a bit more sensitive for short period of time. You should always use retinoid creams wisely and in moderate dosages. Retinoid is always good to layer with Vaseline on top, but I find that another rich cream on top will be sufficient as well. After using this cream, I do feel more beautiful. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

68798de2-843a-455c-be8a-69b8c60d682a
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I definitely see a positive difference on my skin!! I have combination/sensitive skin with some acne breakouts here and there, and I feel like this cream has helped minimize my blemishes. It has a pleasant floral scent to it but it’s not too strong which I appreciate as I’m sensitive to smell! I haven’t noticed any bad reactions from using this cream, only good. Also the size is good and a little goes a long way, I think this will last me a few months. I definitely recommend!!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

its nice. the scent is the usual for this kind of material. the size X price X ingredients. Is good. The quality of the brands speaks volumes. It's a good package so it does not spoiled the product inside. I have to Use it frequently to see better results.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Pacifica's Wake Up Beautiful Retinoid Cream is packed with clinically studied ingredients and beneficial naturals to hydrate skin and address signs of aging. Benefits Lightweight, super-hydrating formula perfect for sleeping in Patented RestLab Complex Powerful combination of Granactive Retinoid, melatonin and mushrooms that works while you sleep to help combat signs of aging For all skin types, especially aging skin Use with Wake Up Beautiful Microneedling Patches Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil 100% Vegan Cruelty-free This pretty bottle is made with glass - recycle and give it another life live the quality & packaging

Age: 30 Skin type: Dry Really pretty glass package, a generous amount of product compared to how much you need to apply. Silky texture, feels like aired butter. Feels super light weight on the skin. Highly moisturizing. Lightly scented (smells like roses) I have dry complextion so I'm usually scared of retinoid, but the cream composition is granactive retinoid, that is the gentle sister. I love how pretty and healthy my skin looks. Just for you to know, I use it everyday (PM) and I have used it even on top of vit c serums and still no irritation on my skin.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This product is exactly what i was looking for it does what it says when i woke up in the morning from the first time i used it i noticed a difference my face was glowing and the dullness was gone. i am using it every other day coz i have very sensitive skin. i ve been using it for two weeks now and it is amazing. the product size is just right not big and not small gust right because i don't like big containers. my skin felt moisturized and soft. it doesn't have harsh smell so i can use it before i go to sleep. I am 49 and its working wonders for me however i don't have that much of fine lines but my skin was dull and needed some refreshing so its good for old ages. you can notice the benefit of this cream from the first use which is incredible

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I liked this cream. Firstly, it contains an innovative form of vitamin A, which is effective without causing dryness, flaking, etc. The scent is super light and natural. I saw a difference already after the first application. The composition is clever; the cream contains melatonin and mushroom extracts besides the vitamin A derivative. However, I felt the need to cover it with a sleeping mask. From my point of view, any ordinary sleeping mask will do. This combination works great for me. A further advantage is that this brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

Posted on May 27, 2022

A great product from Pacifica for me. Rich and light at the same time, a nice scent but most importantly, effective! I've been using this for 3 weeks and I find my skin soothed and dewy in the mornings. For the price point, it's a really good night cream, compares well with more expensive brands and because it's not too expensive you can slather it on! The pot is ample size to last a couple of months and I find it a real pleasure to use because of the whipped quality. Will surely repurchase this one! Love it!

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is by far the best night cream I've tried! The texture is fluffy (kind of whipped) and becomes very smooth and creamy when applied onto face. The scent is very light and I like it - half fruity half banana-y? My face feels hydrated after application. Next morning my face feels amazingly good - refreshed and supple! It really works like its name Wake Up Beautiful!!! Will definitely re-purchase until I find an even better night cream which is quite unlikely!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I would have preferred a bit more texture in terms of thickness of the cream. It's light and creamy. Perhaps because of its name "Wake Up Beautiful"... I was somehow expecting more of a "wow" factor but it doesn't go that far. That said, it does seem harm-free and non-irritating especially for my sensitive skin. Overall a good cream. Giving it four stars out of five.