US

1,200
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,635

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

the scent is nice and i use it daily, the quality is really good . and also the size is bit. my age get younger. the package arrived on time. it really benefit my skin. the composition is complete. essential oil, for sensitive skin. and it really moisturize, and nourishment for the whole body

a8199ae5-49d8-48ee-bd1f-126c87f69a2c

Good product, good packaging no leaking at all, good quality, i use it for my keep stretch marks away as i am in my second trimester. It is small in size though. But i feel i will definitely benefit from it due to the good ingredients it has. My only concern is that it is a little oily so watch out for your clothes.

d4584018-6bc8-460b-8083-1e1ea178f661
Posted on Jan 9, 2023
2,382

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I love Palmers products, specially oils. This one is a great quality product with good ingredients which helps to moisturize my skin specially belly during all three trimesters. I love the perfect cocoa smell, it feels amazing and also helps during nausea for me too, I used it daily for a month, I only wish the size is a bit bigger. I like the spray package, and would recommend this oil and this brand in pregnancy and for everyday use too.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I have been using it for a month, the oil is pleasant, it smells delicious, before that I took a little different, but I also liked this series. I am 35 weeks pregnant and have no stretch marks. I don’t know if these oils helped or if it’s genetics. But anyway, it moisturizes well.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The scent is not strong which I like. But it would have been better if there is description of the scent. I have used another oil from the same brand and I presumed they will have identical fragrance - cocoa, but they were not. The oil is high quality and not too thick, so it is perfect to reapply multiple times throughout the day.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022