Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Cocoa Butter Formula, Skin Perfecting Moisturizing Day Cream, SPF 15, 2.7 oz (75 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been using this moisturizer for the past two weeks and I definitely feel a difference on my skin. It feels so much more hydrated and moisturized than what it used to be before. The texture is very easy to apply and it gets absorbed very well. No sticky feeling!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Bottle design makes it easy to just slather on in a hurry. Has the familiar Palmers Cocoa butter fragrance, you may or may not like it ( I like it). Moisturises well, but it tends to be extra "messy" when you're sweating a lot while wearing this, so don't use it for sports. Other than that it's fine.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It’s a very rich and nourishing moisturizer, perfect for dry skin. It has an amazing cocoa smell. I really like the packaging of this product – the airtight pump is great for hygienic application plus you can see how much of the cream is left. I have already purchased the moisturizer two times and will definitely order more.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This day cream really moisture well and the smell of cocoa is so sweet and tasty. The benefits of cocoa butter for skin is amazing but the day cream will not leave my skin sticky, it just absorbs so well on the skin. The SPF 15 is already good enough for daily protection and I have been using this cream for all seasons. Will keep buying it. By the way, this is my third bottles. Definitely love it!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smells fantastic. For people with dry skin like me, it's awesome. the size is perfect t and well package and the product is quality, very nice scent and moisturize/smooth the skin so well.i will recommend this product!

047cfa5b-be2a-45d3-b6ef-86083cc9bede
d2d9e56d-0d25-4e74-8ffa-db7837211f97
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

the quality is very good the size is large the use is pretty the ingredient is missing the folic acid is a recurring meeting the energy is high the niacin flush is amazing the package is good quality the effect is a bit different the potency is a bit different the nervous system is good the metabolism is amazing the taste is amazing the age is fits the fish is big the benefits are amazing the omega is high the cholesterol is low the hair is suits the inflammation is high the heart is good the scent is amazing the composition is super the season is amazing the moisture is amazing the texture is amazing the sensitive is much better

5a547862-2502-4a61-9bb9-5f95dce4fe19
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

My sis recommended this cream to me but i found out My skin can’t tolerate coconut oil 😢 I gave it to my mom and she is using it as a sun cream under makeup and she loves it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like these palmers products! This has a very strong smell but a small amount of it goes a long way. Plus the smell is like chocolate!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love the smell and rich feeling it gives my poor dry skin. Goes on smoothly and is absorbed without a greasy feel . Only time will tell if it helps but so far so good!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great moisturizer, non-greasy and make-up goes on easy over it. It is smooth and absorbs well - leave it for protection against the sun!