US
Based on 1,120 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,120 Ratings
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This purchase has been a Wonderful product to help my husband with his blood glucose and diabetes. I believe in this product and seen it work first hand. The ingredients in this pill doesn’t have much taste, and it is such a great supplement in aiding with the health of my husband when I was very concerned. I still see improvement in his diet and he is able to get his blood sugar under control.

d61ed057-3748-4e24-8479-505297f1093d
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Bonaba leaf seems to be doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. All my blood work coming back from the doctors for my diabetes and cholesterol have been lower in numbers since I've started taking benaba leaf. A great product! I also like the fact that this supplement does not have any fillers. That's very important to me. They do not have any aftertaste when taking them either. And I appreciate the benefit of them being vegan non-GMO and gluten free as I am always conscientious about my diet

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

size of capsule is really tiny so it's very easy to swallow! I read that Banaba leaf and a mix of other supplements such as cinnamon, biotin, alpha lipoic acid and guggulsterones is good to lower bad cholesterol, blood sugar level, increase sluggish metabolism and burns fats. I'm in my early 40s, I'm trying this mix of cocktail out in hope it works to improve my metabolism.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Read about this product good for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels so take it with other products such as bitter melon and cinnamon for beneficial sugar regulation

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A doctor friend who has diabetics takes this just before she eats her meal. Ever after I keep in mind and recommend this who are in need.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Product arrived quickly. Very reasonable price. Within 2 weeks I've seen my daily blood sugars reach a lower level. I will be anxious to have my A1C drawn in a few months.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Traditionally, people living in the Philippines, South Asia and India have brewed a banaba leaf tea to help regulate blood sugar. Study shows that A dose of no more than 50 mg of banaba leaf extract with 1-2 percent corosolic acid will help you control your blood sugar.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This is a great brand of supplement second to none to be more exact, now this supplement did not do a lot for me although me being type 1 diabetic but I am sure to always trust paradise herbs.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on blood health after consumption. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.