Page 1 - Reviews - Peripera, Ink Airy Velvet Lip Tint, 10 Twinkle Pinkism, 0.14 oz (4 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 24, 2022

Scent not strong the size is ok the packaging is usual and expected but cute quality good use very airy but pigmented age i benefited from this it is very long lasting it makes your lips moisturize not dry i like it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Lovely colour, a nice muted pink you can layer. I like the texture and smell of this lip tint. This is the second one I bought, I really love this brand.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Very pigmented! Good pink color! Scent is nice too. Can be used as a super bright pink color but you can also tap a little color on as a light lip tint.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

So beautiful. I use it on my lips and cheeks. The texture is so soft and creamy and the color payoff is great! The packaging is cute. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

i love it so much. pink with a warm undertone, perfect for daily basis !! so good

d05a6a41-1287-4010-8676-953309ce8313
a9572229-9ac6-454c-b668-1501b357478e
ff44e474-ff2f-47e6-97a7-5901617f74cb
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love the pink color and how it looks on my lips sometimes I even use it on my cheeks!

da6ec8a1-65a2-4992-a62f-b42917f2c347
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

most amazing tint , i buy it for the second time

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very fun color and it stays on all day. Doesn’t dry out lips

Posted on May 9, 2022

i love this product, although it does not stay much on my lips.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It feels like i have liquid blusher on my lips, doesn’t really feel like a velvet lip tint, i thinks it works like a blusher better than a tint