US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was surprised at how much my two dogs liked these. I felt good about giving it to them because, according to the ingredients, it's a very healthy alternative to junk-filled dog treats. It's a fairly large size bag and these were okay for even my 100 lb bully.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Little treats that are perfectly sized for small dogs. The sort of treats that I would feed during car rides because they don't leave much crumbs.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I bought this so I can give to my daughter's dog when she comes over with her family. The dog loves this treat. It is healthy and smells yummy too.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
3,688

Perfect product. Delivery speed is fast, the parcel is tracked. The packaging is good, nothing was wrinkled during the delivery. Very happy.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

These little yum yums are really great to train your dog. These treats are small so that even the small ones likem. My 2 dogs loves the chicken flavor too!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Packaging is nice, I love how it is in a zip bag so I don’t have to find a box to store this. It is great as treats, my dogs like this. But not as much as Riley’s

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My puppy loves these treats, which can be cut up and used for training. The package blurb says they have superfoods in them, and they have a good smell.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's easy to break and not greasy so ideal to use as training treats. Seems to be on the dry side so can crumble a bit. My dog loves peanut butter but didn't seem too crazy about these.