US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

oh, only I can add more to what I already said. I just love every single type I have tried already. one of the best patches I ever used. I will keep buying it. good quality and light scent. I use it every morning and I keep all of them in the fridge

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought these to try out something different (I always use gold or gold and snail hydrogel patches from the same brand). These patches are good, but not great; I still like classic gold patches better. They get the work done though - moisturize under-eye area pretty well. Hope, this review is helpful.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love the quality, size and packaging of this product, i add it to my skincare routine and the benefit is more than i can explain, it's great for under eye puffiness. I just love it.

AAB-369
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Standard size for patches. The quality of the material used is nice, and finally you get effect - you are not so puffy after them as you get from the bed.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

When compared it with all other patches I used, I must say- it wasn’t love at first site, nut later on I liked it very much as it did well what was promised)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It is very good for the mornings, let it 20 min for better effect and u also put it above your eye creams to make it even more nutritive

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So hydrating, soothing, cooling and relaxing. These little masks make my eyes feel rested and energized. I just pop them on as I sip my morning coffee or in the evening when I want to just chill.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Soo good and hydrated under my eyes and bright it please like 👍

3116b2b4-2415-4a4f-9ace-c199d4991f4c
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

scent good, use comfortable, quality good, size middle, age from 15 y, package good, benefit ok, but not so good as others, frequency every day, moisturize, not irritate