US

4.6
Based on 5,421 Ratings
4,139
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

These eye patches are really great -high quality for low price is very surprising. The packaging is very neat and modern/clean looking, which is aesthetically appealing. The patches themselves are a thick gelish type of material with a wonderful gentle refreshing scent, coated in the collagen/CoQ10 liquid (which is also thicker like a gel cream). They are easy to pull out of the container using the small spatula provided and are the perfect size for under the eye, covering the entire under eye area and the sides, crow's feet. I wore them for almost an hour this morning as they were very soothing and refreshing. I suggest that you store them in the fridge, the coolness is so so soothing on your delicate, sensitive eye skin. They had a cooling and tingly feeling, which continued for hours even after removing them from my face. I felt that they moisturized my eye area very well, and that my under eye puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles were reduced. Overall I am very pleased with the patches and will continue to use them as part of my morning routine.

ce50ee03-57f6-4f69-907f-7ab0a19599f4
679da566-d0ea-4197-b37a-65ed467d9158
5cbffcf1-b915-45ce-b739-eb9fbeb1ddca
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

esy use, nice scent, quality of product very good keep reordering, never thought that my age easy to remove under eye puff, specially morning awake i use on way to work, composition of patches benefit and leaving lifting effect trought all the day, frequency of use as of me whenever i see dark circles aftr awake, very good on sensitive eyes like mine ,moisturize amd very gentle

82f51542-e3aa-4c28-a67a-05ce331a669d
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I love these eye patches! The hydration they provide is great - my under-eye area feels so refreshed and rejuvenated after each use. The texture of the patches is also amazing - they're soft and soothing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and these patches have been a lifesaver for me - they don't cause any irritation or redness. For this price it's a real bargain, so definitely try them out!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

At the age of 40+ we try different stuff to look younger. It seems my skin around the eyes could benefit from using this patches. What is important is to use them with certain frequency. After two weeks I could see gentle positive moistening effect. I liked the quality of the product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is a very good quality collagen eye patch. I keep it in the fridge and it cools and moisturizes my under eye so well. I use it as frequently as I can especially before a big event. It is great for my age and smoothens my under eye after use. It is also very gentle to use.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

What I love about Petitfee patches is their convenient shape and the fact that they don’t slip off) By the way, they have different fragrances, unobtrusive, pleasant perfume ones. These patches are completely transparent, you can’t see them on your face at all. Like all hydrogel patches, they remove swelling, cool nicely, and it’s awesome to use from the refrigerator.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I've used these once and I felt like it plumped my under eye area. Very cool product, I liked the way it made my skin feel with it on and after I pulled them off. No scent, I make sure to buy non-scented products for my face. The jelly like quality of the eye patches were a little weird to get over when I touched them with my fingers but no problems once on my face.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I like this because it is soothing and the skin feels moisturized after use. I tried using it over my whole face and it feels good. I have no problem with my sensitive skin and now I am using it daily. The scent is mild so that's fine with me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022