US

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I always prefer the silicon masks over the paper style and I also like that the mask comes with two separate section. I’ve used one pack and very nice and noticed my skin is more dewy and mostiened… I just have to remember to use it regularly. Definitely will buy more..

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this is must have for me! I like this brand and masks are the best. I keep it in cooler and usually do it at night, but I am sure it will work in the morning as well. almost no scent. all masks are different colors. easy to apply and it stays on without splips of my face. I will use it always.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Got these mask as I was into hydrogel masks. Not much scent for me, size fits my face well. Results after use are not obvious to me but it does a good job of cooling my face. The good thing about the type of mask, it doesn’t leave much stickiness.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love hydrogel masks, they and bio cellulose ones are my favourites, because they really work on skin of any age, bringing lots of benefits, like moisturising and pore tightening. Because of hydrogel the quality ingredients from the compositions dont evaporate and stay sealed in skin. This particular one just slightly peels off, that is why it is 4 stars.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

very nice smell. comes in 2 parts one for eyes and nose and one for chin thus can fit any face shape. would have loved ot more if it had more product or was more moist

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I cant even describe how amazing this masks are! My hubby and I tried and we look so refreshed and younger. The quality is great and there is a lot of left-over in the package so you can use it for your neck or hands.

Very good patches. Just basic ones. If they dry out, just pour some pure water or a neutral toner to the jar. If this was useful, hit like))

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Perfect quality. Great site. Super packaging. Happy with this quality product. I recommend to all.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I ordered it first time. Previously I ordered patches for eyes. So i used it only 1 time during morning, it was quite good. Quality is good. Size also good. I think better to apply when you lie on the bed.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Bought the eye mask version of this face mask and I can’t wait to use both! I’ve heard so many great things about this brand. Arrived in NZ in less than a week

bae341ed-1d28-4b6b-bd58-92c23170272c