US

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This lip oil is nice and moisturizing, I like to use it on my lips first thing before going on with my makeup. It keeps my dry lips well hydrated. It has no spf though. The quality, size and package are all good. It has no scent. The applicator is plastic tip.

72c4623f-f8ff-45da-9615-23d86cef1a29
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I just tried it and it's already great, the packaging is nice and my lips don't feel dry anymore. I wanted to use this specific lip oil for a while now as the dermatologist I trust praised it a lot. I didn't notice the volume of the lips increase, but it wasn't my primary need so it's fine. ( Pleasantly non-scented)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One of the best lip oils I have tried. The quality of the consistency is really nice and moisturising, not sticky like some others and keeps lips hydrated for quite a while. The scent is pretty neutral (kind of like baby powder) and I love the little applicator being like a spatular rather than a brush.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love this it's so moisturizing the applicator is weird not bad it's just like a plastic curved thing which is kind of good cuz it helps you actually be able to put more of the product on I was just surprised when I first used it but it actually does help so that the product goes on your lips instead of sticks and the fuzzy tipped brushes it's really great I like it a lot

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

公公公公公 Excellent! I just tried it and it's already great, the packaging is nice and my lips don't feel dry anymore. I wanted to use this specific lip oil for a while now as the dermatologist I trust praised it a lot. I didn't notice the volume of the lips increase, but it wasn't my primary need so it's fine. (Pleasantly non-scented)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022