Page 1 - Reviews - Pipette, Baby Lotion with Calming Aroma, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
2037

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Works well and absorbs nicely. The scent is herby in an unusual way. I'm not sure I like the scent, but it fades quickly. I'll still use it and would definitely try another scent.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Not bad, has good moisturizing effect thanks to squalane that comes second after water, good combination of ingredients, light, quick absorbing. Everything is perfect except the smell. I just cannot tolerate it. And that is the only reason why I will not buy it again. Ah, I am not a baby, using on my skin, 37 years old lady.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Always buy this lotion like the fragrance and the texture

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I bought it before. It’s not greasy yet moisturizing and the aroma is gentle and calming.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Mild and gentle lotion - mild scent and soaks in quickly. Great for winter on my first grader's cheeks.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

wanted a gentle baby lotion so bought this but it left a sticky and oily feel, and it had a really artificial smell. not sure if that’s the manufacturer’s idea of “calming aroma” or if it had gone bad… definitely won’t be buying it again

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

The aroma is just not that nice. It certainly doesnt smell fresh or calming. I shoud have known its a crap shoot ordering scents online! I use it for my legs and heels. Moisturizes fine but I would want any baby of mine to smell much nicer than this!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Fab baby product, but also amazing for dry hands.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I like the product but no calming aroma