US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I had a cardiac arrhythmias so doctor told me to take hawthorn. This extract helped me to get rid of the problem. Taking 2 weeks and then pause for 2 weeks.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

very good hawthorn extract, it feels when you put in the mouth this small natural made pills.

An essential remedy in the complex therapy of high blood pressure. Pleasant pills with a subtle herbal odor, taking one a day really make life easier for hypertensive patients.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Bought it for heart health. Hawthorn is known to improve circulation. The quality is good.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I like this brand-PH. I take this PH Hawthorn product in the morning and their other Hawthorn at night, so I get both types of Hawthorn.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I usually take Hawthorn during the summer months. It’s a great herb for heart health and circulation. I have used other brands as well but find this one pretty good.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I trust the high quality of this brand

Posted on Feb 6, 2012

Leave out the guesswork in choosing a Hawthorn product. I take this one at night. Exceptional quality at a great price. My fourth or fifth purchase of this excellent product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2011

I'm trying this as a blood pressure reducer and general heart tonic as other iherb customers have. I also take hibiscus flower tea daily. Too soon to see if this product delivers, but it can't hurt. Planetary Herbals is a well regarded company.

Posted on Jan 8, 2009

If you have M.E., you need Hawthorne and this one has the right parts of the plant in it to be the most effective (it isn't just made up of the weaker berries of the plant, but instead the flowers etc.).