Page 1 - Reviews - Pond's, Rejuveness, Advanced Hydrating Night Cream, 3 fl oz (88.7 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This purchase came in timely. I am looking for a night cream for my family. I tried and the smell is good and the skin appear to be soft and not dry.It appear to moisturise good into the skin of my face. My family used it to protect skin when we sleep often with the airconditioning running throughout the night.😀

64963a41-326f-4961-b093-323b9e7f10ae
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

thia product is amazing. its creamy & good smell, but most of all the quality and effect on my skin .. it really moisturizer my face and gives a nice results. the consistency is so good

c058e552-7d62-4b5b-bc34-4651f0ad530b
Posted on May 4, 2022

Amazing quality, the composition and texture and smell are smooth and subtle. Great for sensitive skin too. Can use on a regular basis as the scent is calming. Suitable for middle age and the package is perfect. Value for money in term of size I totally love Ponds products, has a very fond memories since teens.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The cream has a very nice scent. The texture is slightly on the richer and oilier side, but so far it hasn't broken out my acne-prone, sensitive and combination skin. However, I don't dare to use it when I do break out due to hormonal issues because it really is very rich. But otherwise, this is a great night heavy-duty moisturiser.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I fell in love with this cream at once, i did not even expect such lightness and care. it is value for money. i am not sure as to my wrinkles to disappear but l adore my gentle skin now. i recommend this cream to women 40+, you can apply it in winter and summer, the scent does not bother you. i usually use far more expensive creams, now i am sure to be a fan of this product. why have not i bought it earlier?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

So far the effects overnight has been fairly ok for me as I was worried that the layer of greasiness could cause a break out but nope, all fine on my face. The jar arrived with a little bit of spill out, but i wont complain about it sine it was a budget buy. I think it will do great on young to mid age skin.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

i love it, it really works in my skin, it leaves the skin smooth and hydrated and helps me with my wrinkles. for the price and quantity, is a big deal, so try it !

bb636c4d-8fb1-4bdf-8e56-699d55951edc
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great cream,night moisturizer is amazing,pleasant on the skin,quickly absorbed and gives a feeling of rejuvenation.I love the quality,the scent and the price is right.

4efe975c-420e-43ae-af4d-0c7d1b9d693f
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Amazingly, after Korona I had a very dry skin, I am almost 40 years old and I have a lot of fine wrinkles on my thighs. After two weeks of using Retinol serum ADVANCED CLINICALS and then this POND'S creme, those fine wrinkles are gone. I recommend both

504276c3-3663-4716-b8b2-bd538d6a0995
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

what a beautiful texture it melts into your skin effortlessly and very quick got it for my neck cause it has retinol in it good size will last me quite a long time

4dc5853b-c3ab-46c1-b0cf-3747077d6c5a