US

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very nice quality and amazing ingredient list tastes good and i mostly use it for relaxing and its a good size and good package good benefits for calming and relaxing i love this tea and it blends well i didnt feel the caffeine much with it a good amount of serving good frequency

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This tea is excellent. It's a caffeine-free soothing blend that hits the spot when I'm wanting to relax and wind down, or even in the middle of the day for a little warmth, like a hug! Pukka has high quality teas in general but this one is my favorite.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
2094

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love drinking tea only in the winters time. because in the summer it's too hot and I'm too lazy making ice tea. the taste is soft and mild which I really like. and you're getting a good amount of tea bags for the price because some manufacturer only gives 16 for the same price.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Always love this brand and the item was on sales when I bought it last month. Valuable to buy it from iHerb and the service is reliable. The packing was intact and the shelf life is reasonable. Lots of favours are available for choose in herb. I am sure you would find one that you like. Enjoy :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Smells soooo nice. I like this brand Pukka it tastes amazing!! I love love it and the ingredients are nice. I use 1 bag everyday and the packaging is also amazing. Will buy more of course this tea have caffeine free. It relaxes me after drinking. 20 sachets are good with this price

I fell in love with this company's tea. I bought all the flavors there are! High quality and very tasty tea. And everything is organic. Really worth buying!

638b441f-2482-466c-8c69-1a5e9930861e
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love all Pukka teas. And this had the combination of 2 of my favorite flowers in it. It's also great that this is organic and caffeine free , so i can enjoy a cup of this before bedtime and feel relax . Very calming indeed.

f3218ee1-4061-4ac8-a713-d1ed0c0156e0
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is my first time having lavender tea, but combining it with chamomile allows it to feel familiar and comforting. Pukka is a go-to brand for me and I love the ethos and values behind their product.

51b5e63a-059d-40b9-b187-c92edaeea1d7
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

We love pukka tea! This blend was good, but not my favorite of theirs. It was milder than other blends we love. The ingredients are high quality and the taste was still great, I jazzed it up with a little lemon. I will definitely use the whole package, but not as quickly as I do some other blends.