Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Golden Glow Face Cream PM, 1.7 oz (50 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 28, 2022

I am 34 y/o with combination sensitive skin. The cream is fun, good ingredients. the package is nice, plastic, but golden and attractive beautiful scent. the size is good. I use it every evening (after using serum) and since I started my face got an even tone, and the skin feels softer and looks good. I am using this product after 8 years of using Elizabeth Arden creams and I am almost-setisfyed, the only downside is the absorbent on the face. The texture is good but its a bit heavy on the skeen, its a bit greasy and it takes a long time to absorb fully. but now, after two month of using it, I got use to it and its feels just fine. It's might be better to try it in the winter. if my reviwe was helpfull please press "like"

Posted on May 25, 2022

Nice scent. and good quality cream. Works well for sensitive skin. It moisturizes and smooths on easily. nice packaging and jar. Easy to use. Great size jar. Good for aging skin. Makes skin feel smooth. Great for all seasons. Benefits are good. Composition good. Smooths texture of skin. could be used for any age.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Nice weight, rich texture, and absorbs quickly to moisturize the face. Works on my sensitive skin scent is a little odd. Use at night. It has retinol which is suppose to benefit and work on wrinkles but is not great out in the sun. Could use any season. I like the way it absorbs and conditions skin.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

A reliable brand with good quality and nice texture. moisturizing, I'm satisfied at overall level, good for mature skin. recommended for purchase and use in winter time.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

love this cream . its make my skin so hydrated and glow,very fresh look.sure i will buy it again like

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Absorbs easily & moisturizes the skin, while not feeling oily. Very subtle scent, great for daily use.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great cream. Aroma of olive oil. Very pleasant and gives a feeling of clean and elastic skin.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The quality of this cream is wonderful for a 20+ person, it works great on my sensitive skin, even it has a scent but I guess the scent is from natural ingredients since it doesn't irritate my skin, the best season to use it is autumn winter

Posted on May 15, 2022

Nice product for mature dry skin ,beautiful packaging, mild scent , skin feels nicely hydrated

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like this moisturizer. Might be too heavy in summer time. It does soften my skin. Scent is some kind of natural.