US

6,921
1,865
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Absolute best!

When you're over 40, you definitely need your vit c serum. I have been a user of Advance Clinical but it is really hard to find. So I tried this one instead. I am surprised at how big it is and with its price tag, whoa! I did hesitate a bit since it contains retinol and I am used to vit C before sun block for daytime use. I am glad I gave it a go. I can see results after 2 weeks and I don't think I will need a separate retinol afterall. Thumbs up please if my review helps. It sure will help me. Have a great day, stay glowing!

02217684-c5ef-4825-a027-51076dfc3489
b1d71953-00d8-4b45-8575-c86b9229e2c5

I've been using vitamin C serums for six years now, and this is the best I've tried. The packaging is excellent, economical, and easy to dose. The serum has a light texture, a pleasant citrus scent and is not sticky - the skin absorbs it quickly. I use it both at night and in the morning, but I ensure not to use it simultaneously as retinol. If you use it in the morning, put on SPF before going out in the sun, so it doesn't oxidize on your face. I have noticed considerable changes in my skin since using this serum - my skin is brighter, small dark spots are gone, my complexion is brighter, and my skin tone is better—a definite recommendation from me for this product. It's my liquid gold in the bottle.

13c2e7ac-8dd0-481d-ad6d-40f8b762fe24
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I use this every night, it have watery consistency, i don't like the scent but after a while the smell will disappear. I like that it also have retinol, hyaluronic, vitamin e, it's a total package. It made my face smooth and helps remove acne scars. I will surely buy this again.

d3f68244-b93d-46d0-8a33-d100bf285826
43ebfb50-b275-4408-9e3c-3ad8e96a4e3b
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was afraid that this serum would irritate my skin since it has a combination of Vitamin C and retinol, however, it ended up being perfectly fine for my skin. I apply it at night and wake up with a glowy skin:) It makes your skin stay younger as it contains retinol that prevents wrinkles and smooths out existing fine lines. It has a watery texture so I pour it on my hands and then apply to my face. I use it once or twice a week. It doesn't have a very pleasant scent, more like a bit aggressive. However, it disappears quickly, so I am not complaining.

d7a8f585-2dca-4605-a38e-6e42f312e034
Posted on May 31, 2022

It acent doesn't have any smell,easy to use and apply,the quality of the product ia very impressive,it has a big size so you can use it for a long period.At my age i really need this to maintain my youthfulness.The package is nice as well and of course the benefits are recommendable.The composition of the product helps to smoothen my skin and can be use with sensitive skin.And makes your skin gentle.The frequency of this product is commendable.ai don't have any concern about this product.Very good.

61bb9540-58e3-4327-bcd5-14e266ba5960
Posted on May 30, 2022

i got this serum in very affordable price and big size than any other serum. the effectivenes for you skin in so great but i dont what age can use this seru . the scent not too strong, i hope i can get much benefits from thi product and can be used on my sensitive skin, the pAckaging is very good and safe eventhough it is made of glass but can be delivered to indonesia safe n sound

a5b061b7-838e-4c9d-bc28-abebb4700aa7
Posted on May 19, 2022

Amazing serum, I use it every day before going to sleep and it makes my skin soft and my pores got smaller. The size is 118 ml which is great and can be used for a long time. I love the scent and texture of this product and I will definitely buy it again!

bbff2f23-c389-459d-90be-2a6cddc307f7
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I have been applying this product liberally on my face, neck and hands in the morning and night for 3 months now. I’ve used up about 2/3 of the first bottle. It absorbs fast and does not feel sticky. My skin is visibly more radiant and feels smoother to touch. It is higher strength than what I am used to, but it does not irritate my sensitive skin. It comes in an amber glass bottle with a glass dropper. It was colorless in the beginning, but started to yellow after about two months. It still seems to be effective, but I’d transfer a portion to a smaller bottle next time to minimize oxidation. I definitely would purchase again.

30e4ba53-5c84-4d10-99aa-b4be6edb8e75
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

8 Powerful Proprietary Blend 20% Vitamin C, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Argan Oil, Witch Hazel, White Jelly Mushroom and Vitamin E Unisex - For Skin The Finest Ingredients No Sulfates No Parabens No Synthetic Fragrances No Artificial Colorants Pesticide-Free Organic Ingredients Gluten Free Cruelty Free Professional strength Vitamin C for overnight skin renewal with Aloe Vera for added hydration, plus: Retinol helps fade the appearance of age spots and reduce signs of aging. Hyaluronic Acid promotes healthier looking skin, surrounding eyes and face by smoothing skin tones and discoloration. Ferulic Acid and super antioxidants

e5dafbd9-86d2-4ac0-9fe6-e1f5599af0fa
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I really like this serum it’s gentle for my sensitive skin the and the scent is like vitamin C , I love the price and size I use it at the morning and night I think it’s gentle to all age . And about benefit on my skin it’s help my skin glow , soft and look healthy

cdb6c90a-9d8b-43e7-9926-b3bf92802ebb