Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Synergy, Organic Pure Klamath Crystals, Blue-Green Algae, 3.2 oz ( 90 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I’ve been using this product since early September, it was recommended by my dear friend that is a very knowledgeable Nutritionist. I’m 66 years old starting my 3rd career and needed clarity & focus. This provides both with no side effects!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

incredible product! Best klamath ever tried. Look like cristal and has a great effect for brain. I feel more relax and it helps taking decisions. Definitly worth the price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love how this algae works quickly to boost my energy and mood!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Good B12 suplement. Good form - I prefer pouder or other refuse form over tablets. Excelent addition to a morning drink or smoothie.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Quality ingredient glass pkg bottle large size superior benefits shipped well wonderful detox and superfood tastes great in water bottle

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great quality, I admit to my smoothies.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

For energy and clarity

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

First of all, the heart is shot through with a glittering appearance! When dissolved in water, it is a deep green. It has a faint algae scent and does not have much taste. It seems to be highly nutritious, but I feel that my body is revitalized anyway. It's expensive but I want to repeat it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I drank it for the first time in a long time, but it's not as delicious as before. .. I think it is difficult to drink due to its unique taste. But I hold my breath and drink slowly (I use it under my tongue to promote absorption). The color is very beautiful blue. After this, if you drink Wheat Glass Juice Powder, it will be sweet and very delicious. Recently, I thought that my morning awakening got better and I felt more active, but now I realize that it's been a few days since I started taking this. It seems to be good for cleansing cells, brain and beautiful skin, so I will continue for a while. It seems to be good for vegetarian B12 intake. Blue-green algae is a blue-green algae that contains 105 kinds of nutrients in the ideal balance of the human body. I have heard that algae that grow only in Upper Klamath Lake, which is called the sacred lake in Oregon, USA, are collected in a better place in the world. When I started raw food almost 10 years ago, I heard that it was very effective for allergies and beautiful skin and drank it. I'm very happy that iHerb started handling it. When I was drinking this, I was doing various things such as enema washing, fasting, raw food, etc., so I do not remember that this brought about a dramatic change in something, but it was also quite useful for "internal purification and cell repair". I felt that he was giving me, so by the time I got it, I had been doing it for several years. I don't know how much nutrients are actually digested and absorbed even if I eat good vegetables, so I would like to continue these greens as much as possible.

13e9feef-2743-474c-8e68-ea89713f3bb2
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from French

Super quality, not very pleasant but natural taste, to mix in organic carrot juice because it is not very sweet, glass packaging, correct size, 1 single ingredient klamath algae, the benefits are felt quickly, very positive effects on memory, mood, antidepressant, neurological problems, energizes, great super food!