Page 1 - Reviews - Puriya, Wonder Balm, 2 oz (57 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is the only product I can trust when I'm having a PoD flare up. The consistency works for sensitive skin, I can use it every day frequency wise and still be good. The size might fool you because a little really goes a long way. I also love how it is packaged, the glass container is nice. Makes my skin feel protected and healing.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

To anybody out there that has had perianal abscess removal or has dry inflamed skin around the bottom. This balm works. After years of trying various steroid creams , antifungal creams etc etc , this balm actually works. Wish i had found it sooner.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My husband has skin flare ups on his face. Gets very red, flaky and itchy. This cream performs miracles and is the only thing that keeps it at bay and offers a huge amount of relief. Love the fact that its all natural ingredients too

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I tried this on my daughter's wart and it didn't work as I expected. I think it's not created for this purpose.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I had a stuborn rash that I just couldn't control I applied wonder balm as diected for 4 days not always twice a day and it is cleared up what a relief. If I see any sign of it I will simply apply it again. It works gor me.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Redness, chaffing, rash, irritations, this will definitely help. keep it in stock at all times. It truly is a wonder…

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Didn’t work for me. Tried multiple times for my dry skin condition/ dermatitis. Zero effect. For the price paid I could probably put one star. Disappointed.

74778ae9-5666-4511-b25a-f113930ca061
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I had higher expectations for this product after reading reviews here. However, I was not impressed at all. Very small size. Haven’t seen any effect after using it for a while now…

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This stuff really works. Used on flakey feet and flakes went away after a few uses.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality, well packed, matched the ingredient as listed, refreshing tea tree smell, have anti-bacterial effect, good for dry skin