US

1,638
mazoon
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,658

I was looking for the safest non-chemical option to dye my hair, and this was first one on the list. Also, the cheapest price on iHerb than anywhere else. Absolutely loved the color, intense brown, looks very natural, no red tones as most henna based hair dyes whould do. Definitely highly recommend it!

I use a combination of the medium brown and light brown! My husband prefers just using the dark brown. It lasts about 2 weeks, and I'm happy that I don't have to go to the hair salon every month to cover my grey! I go now once every 4-6 months to get my hair cut and henna dyed ~ saves me tons of money!

2131c4be-de41-46f0-9e18-895f140d80b9
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I am using Henna for about 25 years now. I started in Germany and had to find a replacement when I moved to the States. This product is great! I always get the color right, never strays to far, what is important to me because I start with the whole head, next 2 times just roots and back to the whole head. I also freeze the leftovers

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great natural product, with good quality. It has natural scent. Pretty easy to use. I add black tea in order to hide the red color on hair. Then 1 spoon of oil, lemon juice. Thrn hair is not dry. The package size is comfortable - not too big or small. Next time I will try darker color, as it has less red color in it. If my feedback was useful, please click “thumbs up” button. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,479

I have been using henna for years. The henna powder that I used in the past tend to be drying for my hair. This Rainbow Research Henna is good. It softens my hair and is not drying. Henna powder stains only hair.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Boil 8-16 oz of liquid (water, coffee or tea). Add the liquid gradually using a wooden or plastic spoon mix thoroughly to reach a creamy yogurt like consistency. More liquid can be added if mixture is too thick or thickens up during application. You do not need to use all of the liquid prepared just enough to reach the right consistency. To help cover grey or white hair mix powder with coffee or tea and 1-2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is my favorite color that always colors my hair perfectly. It is good for my sensitive skin and it lasts a long time so it seems to be of good quality. I don’t feel any effects of dryness or taking away moisture from my hair. I also like the way it is packaged although a non plastic option would be better.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Easy to use, natural alternative to dye and very cost effective. It does take more time to use and doesnt quite last as long as hairdye, but it makes up for it by being able to use it just on your roots as a quick touch up and doesnt leave regrowth line. It doesnt fully cover greys but definitely helps hide them (particularly when its less than 20% of your hair). You can also mix this with lighter brown if its too dark

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have been using it for a few years and on the beginning it’s not very convincente but after a few times that I have used it I could see the results and it does the job that I was looking for. Sometimes I like to mix the colours (light brown with dark brown). I’m very happy with that product and can’t do without it.