US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Favourite Hair Colour

The best quality henna colour I’ve ever used! So cheap for the size of the tub and each one lasts me about four applications and since the lid screws on it is easy to store and doesn’t go bad. The colour of so vibrant and looks super natural but doesn’t stain your scalp!The best part is it acts like a hair mask and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!

57f04764-b6ae-4b0c-9f8f-0892acbceec5
ef922dad-5d3c-4bff-8cce-8dcbe89c5ab1
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It leaves a beautiful color and covers my gray hair. It has the typical herbal scent of henna, but that's ok for me. I have used it after a couple of months of using ammonia-free hair dye, and also I have used ammonia-free hair dye after a couple of months of using this henna with no problem. It helps me prevent getting too dark color.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Did a much better job for bleached hair than the toner! Loved it. I mix it with olaplex, oil (olive) and some conditioner and let it sit for a couple hours

45ca8a6e-1fb6-4a7c-a01a-a0cc7b78a0fb

Great quality henna powder. Tried this product from a friend and I was satisfied with the results so now I ordered from iHerb. It has the typical "henna scent" as this product is natural - no artificial additives - and it is easy to apply. I keep it on my hair for several hours and then my dark brown hair show a nice hint of red which is noticeable in the sunshine. I really like this product and I will buy again when t is on offer.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

very good henna dye! i enjoy the earthy scent. i have dark hair and wanted a slight red tint in the summer sun.. i thought i had failed but my sister noticed ! i have nearly black hair so that says something.. smallish amount but you could maybe get two used out of it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

If you dye you hair, stop! I have used henna for years. I used to use Hennalucent years ago and they quite making it!!! I was devastated, but found Rainbow Research several years ago and am quite satisfied. I have ginger hair and I blend Red and Marigold Blonde and get an awesome color; it seems more vibrant than using Strawberry Blonde to me. Leave it on for an hour, it's grainy and weird, but worth it. I also rinse it out with a garden hose so I don't clog up the drain with all of the henna gunk (neighbors might think I'm weir, don't care).

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A family member uses red henna from a different brand and I sent her this one to try, even though she was perfectly happy with her brand that she used for years. I asked for feedback and it was good, the color was rich and good but not too many details, but positive and I think she may use it again. This is my preferred brand be the smell is much less than other and I like the jar format. A reliable and quality brand.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Been using this product for years. No complaints. The smell is earthy, the color lasts until the hair grows out and it rinses out easier than other henna products I've used. Pure formulation a grest plus. Wish it came in a bigger size though. It's gone up a decent bit in price so it's getting harder to justify the cost based on the quantity. Price would be my only reason to look elsewhere.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I like this particular henna brand because it's ground into a very fine powder which is easy to mix with water and doesn't come in plastic bags/pouches, but rather in a plastic box (which I believe is more widely accepted for recycling than a bag or pouch would be).

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it gives you wonderful red shades , depending also from your starting haircolor. Very good , pure quality. Keep it on minimum 2 hours. Wash it out. Next day you can wash your hair with shampoo and use a good conditioner. I have beautiful healthy long hairs and use only henna. Happy with it!