Page 1 - Reviews - Ready Pet Go, Turmeric Curcumin Chews, Hip & Joint Support For Dogs, All Ages, Bacon & Cheese , 90 Soft Chews, 12.7 oz (360 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I bought it for my pug. She likes it. I cook curcumin drink for myself every day and give these chews to my dog. I believe in its great benefits for health.

413e8423-a71f-44dd-8434-7aa7e6b7114e
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Just three days of using Turmeric Curcumin Chews mu dog turned from an old lady to a dinosaur. She’s plays more often than usual and looks happier :)

ec2c53b7-32e8-4e2b-b760-3411ce6d804e
e4edbf7a-a445-4afc-9f1b-02f294eca37b
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

My dogs love these and consider them a trwat. Since my dogs are small, each chewable must be cut in half. They aren't difficult to cut, but they frequently crumble.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Like this product! 😍 give it to my lab

4a3bb708-c102-4985-a063-95b624a77748
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have 3 dogs 11 and 12 years old. eat with pleasure taste like sweets. became more relaxed. I give 2 weeks, I hope it was useful, since one of the dogs has a problem with the hip joint, we will buy more.

558da407-b69a-40d4-8a8e-85cc812569fd
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Quality - Super! My older dogs enjoy these supplements, the ingredients in the composition support the condition of my pets' joints. Delicious treats with great benefits!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The dog is getting older, and the joints are easily damaged and inflamed. See the veterinarian. Seeing that this supplement has many benefits, the ingredients and quality are what dogs need. I hope it can help him improve joint pain.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Auto-translated from German

A very palatable way to give curcumin to your dog. He is now a senior dog. We give it to him as a precaution.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Delicious for the bitch very much hopes it will help her