US

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 13, 2022
This is the best brand

I love this brand. Am a repeated buyer of this brand. Did some comparison. This brand has the least chemical in the ingredient list. The lesser the better. It totally sooth my eczema skin when it is dry and itchy. Is a life saver! f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

c6a2197e-1741-40d4-8e71-63c8fdab00de
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I didn’t believe the internet when it said to use this on curly hair, in place of other styling products. I’m spending hundreds of dollars a year on DevaCurl stuff so I figured even if it didn’t work well in my hair, I could use it on my skin. Honestly, it curls my hair better than the $50 styling creams and it’s sooooo much cheaper. It also seems to make it dry faster. I still have my DevaCurl stuff but this is definitely in the rotation for the foreseeable future.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

smell is very lite it is good care for my skin and I use this in my face packs ,quality is good size is good and it refresh my skin and I feel coolness, and make my skin routine well, I feel relax my skin feel relax ,and i think this alovera has less chemical which is good think.

ab8d9e74-9298-467f-b8e2-c1b0f10bde65
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This formulation has changed but it's still a very good aloe vera gel. It used to have fewer ingredients but also had added comfrey which helps with healing the skin. It is quite watery and tends to spurt out of the tube so I store it upside down and turn it right side up just before opening the lid slowly. Don't squeeze too hard. But overall, this is still the best aloe vera gel I've found.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have sensitive skin and use pure (or as close to pure) unscented aloe vera gel as I can get to keep my skin from getting irritated. This one comes in a good size squeeze tube. It works on my skin great and is always on my list for re-orders. At this price, it's a very good deal.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is my favorite aloe vera product and have been using it for years. I apply it as an after-sun care, or on burns while cooking. I add a few drops of essential oil and apply it to my hair after daily baths. It doesn't weigh my hair down and does not feel sticky, unlike other aloe vera products I've tried. There is no smell for those who are sensitive to that. Definitely a quality product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using just one tube of this Gelly for about a year now. Of course, I don't have any major sunburn issues or it would be gone sooner. I use it after I shave under arms and legs, also on my face at least once a week for healing and moisture. There isn't any major smell and the size of the package makes this a bargain. It is runny and I have to be careful when I squeeze the tube not to get too much. The feel is smooth, not grainy, and the benefits of being able to use a natural substance as often as I like is great. Overall, a good buy for your medicine/cosmetic shelf.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Nice simple aloe gel without any extras aside from necessary preservatives to prevent it from spoiling. A good option for those wanting to add aloe into their homemade lotions etc but don't have access to an aloe plant itself.