US

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Best salt around!

Firstly, this salt tastes delicious! Sweet and salty and full of all the minerals you need. I have POTS which means, among other things, my body doesn’t like holding onto salt. I have to have immense amounts of sodium and salt a day to function and prefer to choose high quality salt over commercial, high processed varieties. I buy these bigger packets to decant into the smaller containers, then so I can literally carry them in my purse to put salt in my water, on my food or just lick off my hand when I’m out and about. You shouldn’t fear salt, you should fear the processed variety! Everyone needs mineral rich salt to stay hydrated and mineralized. This size is perfect and last a while. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Really love Redmond Real Salt. I love that I know the source it is coming from and that it will always be high quality and pure. you can see how mineral rich it it by the various colors speckled throughout. the big bag has a spout which makes pouring into smaller vessels super easy. high quality product that adds a wonderful element and nutritional value to my recipes.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Best salt I could find on the market. Optimal ration of minerals. Unlike sea salt does not contain micro plastics from the ocean. Unlike Himalayan is mined with proper extraction practices. I use for all cooking and a pinch per liter to remineralize reverse osmosis water. Hope my review was helpful.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

One ingredient …. the most amazing mineral salt!!! We need salt to open our cells for hydration. So important to have good quality salt and this is it!!! A tsp in a 20 oz glass of water after sweating is hydrating! Redmond’s is great for cooking too! Flavour your soups and stews to taste.

Delicious! I enjoy quality mineral salt for benefit of minerals, whether it’s flavoring foods, to adding to my waters first thing in the morning/ evening to help keep regular :) also for fermenting veggies and gaps shake, typically I use Celtic sea salt for The GAPS, but this taste great as well, it’s enriched in minerals, I can taste the difference, I love both salts, I’ll just alternate between the two. This one has a pink left over viruses the Celtic has grey tint of sea water mineral. Ingredient is pure mineral salt, quality is fine and blends in smoothly, the size of the grain isn’t coarse. Package is easy to pour with spout, but I like to add salt to a glass mason jar for king tern storage.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Once you’ve gotten use to this (good quality salt), you’ll never want to go back to ordinary table salt.(sodium chloride) I started using just at the meal and now use it in baking etc. And I have not noticed any increase in my sodium level on blood labs either.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have genuinely enjoyed using this product! Unfortunately, I have POTS, which is Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Therefore, I have to increase my sodium and water intake to at least 3000 - 10000 mg per day for sodium and 2 - 2.5 liters per day fluids. I find that this has been the best brand for fine salt. I can drink it straight in a glass of water, and I even add it to my protein drink, and it's not overly salty.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I was looking to replace the whole foods sea salt that I had been buying. This one is perfect. It's very fine and very salty. There's not much to say, I'm happy with the purchase.

c5472c24-433c-4d43-8fa4-ae9022bf8369
b54f4cb6-4bbd-4b73-9a54-905b08312723
8da3e293-9efa-4fd4-bc77-6b136c2fd946
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I saw this recommended by a top holistic health influencer and since I was in need of salt, I gave it a try. So far from all my research it checks every single healthy box and the taste is great. Salt is one of those products that you have to be suuuuuper careful with as it can be lacking in nutrients or full of harmful chemicals and I'm convinced that this brand is the best of the best for quality and safety.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

You don’t know what you are missing until you use this salt. I have been using this salt for years. When I am out eating and I have to use regular salt my meal is not as good regular salt just tastes really salty. Real salt salts your food but it’s better than regular salt. Can’t really explain it