Page 1 - Reviews - Reese, Baby Smoked Clams, 3.66 oz (104 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Delicious, in the morning with bread, soft cheese, coffee, wow! The product that I will buy again. Easy to open, easy to combine with other products, good taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I just stir this into hot freshly cooked pasta. Drizzle on some garlic infused olive oil. Top with freshly chopped parsley and basil. Quick easy delicious dinner. Ingredients are baby smoked clams, cottonseed oil and salt. Dinner for 2 with a salad on the side or a tomato salsa...oohlala!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Reese smoked claims are fantastic, they make a great snack just add Ritz Crackers. I often include them in hampers with other Reese seafood product (Reese Rolled Fillets of Anchovies and tinned Oysters) for Fathers/Mothers Day , Birthdays and Christmas. Always get positive response from all their products. iHerb international shipping is second to none.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The aluminium can is packed full of smoked clams. Its only slightly salted so you may want to add more seasoning if needed. I'll usually drain the excess oil its in (keeping just a bit to fry aglio olio) before tossing the clams in - makes for a tasty and easy meal. It goes great on toasts as well with a little salt & pepper.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Very pleased with these smoked clams. Each can has a little over 100g of smoked clams. The clams are small but full of flavor and taste. Excellent when tossing them in for fried rice, pasta, salad or simply alone with a glass of wine. They come in cotton seed oil not in olive oil but the taste is good nevertheless. Do note that the clams do come from China but so do similar products of other brands.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I tasted smoked clams for first time. I like this brand so I chose among their products. Honestly, it’s not something I really love. Just my opinion. Price in iHerb is absolutely affordable, shipping was made fast. All arrived safe, well packed. Packing is carton, no any plastic! Will probably not order again exactly this item but highly recommend iHerb as a store.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great seafood taste and nice size. It’s nice to have as a snack or pair with something else for a nice meal. This price is well worth it!

Posted on May 12, 2022

the product quality is great, nothing has changed in years with the clams used . I was surprised that the Tin size wasn't changed and they taste exactly how I remember. quality ingredients far above others I have tried in the past.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Tiny smoked clams, perfect for adding to salads and as toppings to your meals. Or even eat it on its own. They are smoked for that extra subtle flavour. Scrumptious!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love this clams. I used it in pasta. They are not mushy and have very delicate, mild taste. For me it is a good substitute for meat or fish in pasta and salads. I will definitely be buying again.