US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Чудово!

I really liked it. Never tried the fresh oysters, so I cannot comment on the quality but it was a fun appetizer. The smoked flavored taste better with beer but we also tried them with wine. The package doesn't require a knife to open it, so you can use your hands. The can is quite small in size.

I love these big, plump oysters smoked to perfection. They are something I treat myself to once in a great while and they are always worth it. The flavor is unbeatable. You can’t go wrong with these. If you’re looking just hit the buy button, you won’t regret it!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Really plump and tasty smoked oysters, rich in flavour, so rich that even as an oyster lover 1/3 a can is enough for me in one sitting. I drop one star because it’s soaked in cottonseed oil, I would much prefer olive oil. Some might not like it that it was sourced in China - I only realised it when I read the box in detail.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My can has around 10 of them, each of them are huge, and it goes pretty well pretty much with everything. I made creamy mushroom pasta with it, the smoky favour just enhanced the entire dish.

0cf8ce80-849a-4bc9-b5c7-9ff15749e4cd
3e6cc9f6-f943-4ea9-a84e-b357ec518a68
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
1,848

It won't be my favorite, but it's pretty tasty. You can eat it with sandwich, salad or with a wine or cocktail. Smoked and large)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I am giving four stars because there is no way to avoid the oil. Other than that, the size of the package is good, the price increased but it is still very reasonable, and I like to have them from time to time. Buying the last ones helps in avoiding some of the oil.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Smoked oysters are a delicious source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, potassium, and magnesium. These nutrients promote heart health due to their beneficial effects on blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I find this slightly bitter to my taste. Overall still an easy and ready to eat option!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Quite yummy and only with a very faint fishy smell. Eat it when I need extra grams of protein. Good price and I hope iHerb doesn't raise the price

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

oysters are well sized! We use these canned oysters to make seafood aglio olio pasta with fresh herbs. It's delicious! Am happy to purchase it again!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I hadn't eaten smoked oysters in maybe 20 years. Eating these brought back so many memories of family parties - we always served them. So delicious!