US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good product, great taste and flavour, no fishy smell. It comes with a decent amount of oyster in a tiny can, value for money, I make tapes using it along with balsamic vinegar, pretty good, my friends love it. When in a hurry, I get used to make a sautéed oyster with baby pak choi, only take minutes to cook, delicious!!

42ba5d4a-b511-4bb0-bd26-64687bd233bc
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

These Smoked oysters are succulent and salty with a creamy texture that pairs beautifully with bright, acidic flavors. Smoked oysters are a delicious source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, potassium, and magnesium. These nutrients promote heart health due to their beneficial effects on blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I like to eat these with potatoes or just vegetables on the side.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good-sized and good-quality tasteful seafood. smell nice too. repurchase many times. Convenient ingredients to add to any meal or use as a snack. the package is also well designed:Open the can (without an opener-just pull the lid) and eat! Healthy source of protein, without fuss. my diet staple.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These are high quality smoked oysters. I've tried many brands and will now stick to these. There's no grit, they taste and smell great and I was surprised by the protein content. I threw them in with some spaghetti one night (oil and all), added some parmesan cheese and enjoyed a great seafood pasta dish!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Made pasta with these medium smoked oysters. Gotta say i’m impressed! Good price (especially with the discount) with the amount, good quality. Love the smell and the taste. Happy with this purchase! Bought petite size too but prefer the medium ones Made pasta with these medium smoked oysters. Gotta say i’m impressed! Good price (especially with the discount), love the scent. Happy with this purchase! Bought petite size too but prefer the medium ones..

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It’s actually my first time eating oysters from a can. The taste is okay but the texture is a bit soft for my taste. I guess you can’t expect too much from a canned food. But I do like the smoked flavor. I will consider buying again when I crave for oysters but don’t want to go out to buy fresh ones.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This is an obligatory ingredient in our family's turkey stuffing recipe at Christmas. These smoked oysters elevate a simple stuffing to amazing. Chop up finely and add to your stuffing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The large and small ones are good too, but maybe this is the best size. They are full of oil, but the actual oysters have a very nice taste (for those who like the smoked type). The box is easy to open, so the packaging is good too.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are deliciously perfect! Good smoked flavor with a more firm texture, and the can was well-packed with oysters. Added them to a barley pilaf, and they fit in very well!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this is not the first time I have been ordering here and everything is of excellent quality and delivery to Israel in 6-9 days is wonderful! We recommend buying vitamins and dietary supplements only at iHerb!