US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Renew Life Cleanse More is the best bowel pill on the market. I have tried so many different medical solutions from doctors & medical profession, but this is the only one that works. I use two a day and works like a charm, no stomach ache & no problems. I have been using this for several years. Most suggestions for bowel problems & what to take ends up with stomach aches, gas, bloating, but you will find this pill does not give you any of those problems.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I suffer with IBS and terrible constipation and bloating. These have honestly changed my life. Taken at night I’m guaranteed a ‘movement’ every morning but without cramps and awful pain. I was without these for a month until I found this site that sold them and it was the worst month ever!!!!! I will take these for the rest of my life! Finally something that works !!!!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have spent thousands of dollars, hours, tests, etc trying to get help for my digestive issues. After all of that, I still don't know what the cause is but I do know that taking RenewLife CleanseMore with extra magnesium is the ONLY thing I have found that relieves my constipation. I am extremely grateful for it as I feel so much better when using it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Where do I begin to write to thank you so much for my order! I cannot believe how the order arrived so quickly!! You are amazing and will be ordering from you over and over!!!! This product is the only cleanse I will ever take! Natural and so easy on the stomach and bowels. Constipation issues for too long but not more because of this product, Cleansemore!!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

This product is wonderful, quality of ingredients very good and not harsh on the digestive tract. Clearly marked instructions as well. The service I received from iHerb is excellent. The product was received in record time and securely packaged. I would recommend that you at the very least try it, as it certainly works extremely well for me.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This product works effectively to keep me regular. I do not experience any adverse effects such as cramping, bloating or gas. The capsules have no unpleasant taste as well, and are easy to swallow. I find the quality of this product to be satisfactory and the active ingredients work as expected.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have used this product for well over 15 years and then suddenly couldn't buy it anywhere. I had to use a different product which sent my bowels into a nightmare. Then I came across this site. Found the cleansemore, ordered it and had it shipped to me within the week! Im so thankful to have found this site!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Cleanse More hasn’t been available in Canada for awhile, the USA version is slightly different, however I’m very happy with it. It works effectively and keeps me regular especially when eating a well balanced diet with a variety of fruits, vegetables and fibre rich carbohydrates. I recommend using this product following the directions for use on the bottle.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,070

It's not only good for occasional discomfort , but the truth is you'll be worry free anymore with stomach discomfort, constipation will never be your problem, just like me right now, I can feel the significant changes to my body especially my digestive system, it's been too long since i have stomach problems, glad this product is highly effective.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've used Cleanse More over the years. I am very happy with the product. Over the past 8 months supply in Canada dried up, not sure why. Came looking in the US and found iHerb who not only had the product, their processing time was very fast and delivered to my home within a week. All for less than I previously paid for the product in Canada. iHerb as found a new customer.