Page 1 - Reviews - Renew Life, Extra Care, Ultimate Flora Probiotic, 50 Billion Live Cultures, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this product, it’s really good quality, I take this supplement before going to sleep, I feel the benefit how it effect my digestion, my over all health and how I feel, so I know my guy likes it, there is no taste and the size of the package is great since it’s not too big.

ba193fae-d85e-46fa-95d6-bef0137db279
2c3adbc3-f1ab-48a8-a9d1-50eda0082d48
03cded5a-1f7f-4bb6-a15e-f03206eb9938
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

this is the first time i am trying this. the reviews were good and i decided to try it. i take it as prescribed; store it in the fridge. so far so good but will go back to digestive enzymes that have probiotic as well. i just feel that i need that extra digestive boost. as for my other family members, they will be buying this in a future.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I’ve been struggling to find a decent probiotic in dealing with long term gut, microbiome, and absorption issues due to chronic Lyme and its treatments. This product fixes ongoing digestion issues. I love this product because it was affordable and high quality!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Fantastic product which I have been taking for some time now. I also use this probiotic to make my own vegan yogurt which turns out great.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

A lot of probiotic strains. One big minus though, the capsule is not gastro-resistant. One plus, no refrigerator needed.

dc0cc90d-fda9-4eb6-a530-a7821b145e98
Posted on May 31, 2021

I bought this probiotics to make coconut yogurt actually. I use 1 capsule for every 250ml of coconut cream. It turns out tangy and smooth just the way I like it. However when I use it to make dairy yogurt, it turns out too thin and the taste is too mild for my liking, I guess it is because the bacterias work better with plant based milk. Will try to make almond milk yogurt with it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

recommended to me by a friend. I try to change brands every few months to get a wider spectrum

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good supplement for digestion and for bloating gastric . it's Effective 👌🏻

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Keeps my stomach happy. Never had an issue with it making me queasy or anything,

Phara88
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I bought this Probiotic after watching a video on how to make homemade coconut yogurt which recommended explicitly this brand. The result was terrible. I tried to change brand of probiotics and I had better results. I think the probiotic I received were old or not well kept. Either way.. I won't buy this product again, considering the price