Page 1 - Reviews - Revlon, Soft-Touch Blemish Remover, 1 Tool - iHerb
US
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I find both sides of the head very similar. I was hoping that one side would be a thin metal wire but unfortunately both are pretty flat. You probably want to zoom into the picture of the item to see better. I use it for blackheads and other clogged pores and I find it quite useful. It also helps with stubborn ingrown hairs.

Salsawi
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I use it for my blackheads on my nose and whiteheads under my mouth. I thinks its quality is not so good, it is not gentle on the skin since I have comb sensitive skin and its make my nose red and will disappear for several days... it is not worth the money

Posted on May 19, 2022

the quality of the product itself is very good, it is the perfect size and is composed perfectly, however i have white heads under my skin that i was not able to get out with this product, i will use it more to see if it makes more of a difference.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Remove the black head easily . Good quality. Really good . Good size .

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It took me some time to get used to the application, i like it

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is not the blemish remover as it says on the front . This is the blackheads remover as it explains on the back Very disappointing !!!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

You have to practice more to use it. Also you have to be more careful and you must sensitize it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Best product ever i love it

Posted on Apr 22, 2022