Page 1 - Reviews - RoC, Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Night Serum Capsules, 30 Biodegradable Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is my go-to brand when comes to anti-aging skin. I've spent on some other renowned brands but for ROC I could confidently recommend it to my family and friends because it works. If you're looking for anti-aging cream which doesn't break your bank, this I will recommend you. It helps reduced a lot of my fine lines around my eyes and lip areas. Try it yourself :). Try and guess my age. :) Hint: am in my mid 40s.

fb48cdd8-3b2c-4ec7-812e-5b53c09da546
2617d048-becb-4323-a2bc-b4aeba952939
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this for my mum who is 67. She has been using it for 1 month now. Her skin texture has improved and she looks younger, fresher. The consistency is oily (but not sticky) and each capsule has a lot of quantity. The gold packaging is beautiful and luxurious. My mum uses it every night.

9931c7f3-0f5b-474e-a922-4f9bbb798adf
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

My night routine (2 nights in a row): Toner - Aloe vera gel - Hyaluronic acid serum - Aloe vera gel (again) ROC Retinol capsule - Night moisturizer (also with retinol) - Oil 1 capsule in 2 nights (One capsule has enough for 2 applications) Quality is very good. Always at night, sunscreen the mornings after It looks like oil Recommended if you have wrinkles, dull skin, dark age spots, sun spots or hyperpigmentation. It is said it will even out complexion over time (patience) Thumbs up if you find this review useful please 👍

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This one is quite fun to use! You break the tip off and rub this into your skin and massage it well until it absorbs into the skin. You’ll need to give this a good massage to let it sink in otherwise you’ll feel it a bit sticky and just sitting there on the skin. I use it at night when I feel my skin is feeling rough. You’ll wake up with smooth skin! RoC really is one of the best brands there is!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I like the biodegradable packaging so much, one time one capsule, which is a good size and so convenient. The oil-based texture is better for Retinol working. Because I have oily skin, I usually applied it on winter nights, my skin became smooth and moisturized and not too greasy. It is good for beginners using retinol. will repurchase later.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Firt time to use retinol product. at first i am afraid specially the reaction on my skin. Thanks God no bumps after use. woke up in the morning with very smooth skin. recommendable retinol product.

c72a0ff2-ef45-4547-b51d-7b291fd13995
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

the perfect antiaging if you are looking for one , the price is way too good for the quality . this ROC retinol doesn't have any scent and gentle enough for every day use .you can tell the difference after the first use. 👍it really doesn't bother my sensitive skin and comes in a cute packaging.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I ordered this product when it was on sale, to try it out and I find it excellent. It does helps with smoothing the wrinkles a little bit and that is quite good, none of this products are a miracle, but this one does the job to some extent. I will certainly buy again.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Been looking forward to try this ROC retinol but it's usually sold out by the time I want to get it. I'm familiar with the brand's "Sensitive Night Cream", it was my first time using retinol back then and I have Oily/Acne prone skin that can be sensitive to products. This feels amazing. I do sandwich my retinol between my hyaluronic acid and my moisturiser/put my moisturiser first before my retinol and this has helped my skin get use to retinol really well. I did a lot of research as well and followed the "every other night or every other 2-3 nights" routine. This doesn't sting and it is a small pea size capsule that goes a LONG way for me. It doesn't seem to have any scents as far as I'm concerned? Packaging is great for travelling too haha. But sadly this product sells out really fast and it takes a while to get another one.. 10/10 would buy again though <3333

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Amazing product and Roc is one of the highest quality brands I’ve used! This product has many benefits, with its gentle composition it keeps your sensitive skin hydrated and is anti-aging. Using it frequently makes your skin glow. The package is worth mentioning, the capsule size is accurate and the scent is nice.