US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Gentle to face

I’ve been looking for a moisturizer with retinol and saw this one in one of my followed dermatologist. So I ordered and tried it. I have oily acne prone skin and was afraid I’ll have irritation and bad reactions. But I was amazed, this is so gentle in the skin and I even use it every night. My skin feels really glowing and smooth the next day. It’s worth the price

183d7e8e-2772-41fb-abe7-a05f10c6a287
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Very very mild scent. Can be used daily at night. Good quality cream. It’s spreads evenly and gets well absorbed. Perfect anti aging cream. Since have started using recently still have to wait to see all benefits of this cream. Very good moisturiser. Good for sensitive skin, no rashes. Smooth texture.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Best for my skin care routine. Am not sensitive to this and it's scent is appealing. It moisturizes my skin and gives it a smooth texture. I use this product every other day at all seasons. it's a quality product, good size and well packaged. I like it so much. Thank you!

Posted on May 31, 2022

first time iv tried and its one of the best cream, giving you smooth, clear & fresh skin, good for anti aging, the price is fair for its quality and size. will definitely order again and ROC products are one of the best ive tried here

a4bbb7d6-5dd0-401a-9658-b4b29bff38c7
299f756d-87e2-4329-9c4f-15beb34b6537
Posted on May 4, 2022

The packaging and size of the product was very good.The scent is mild and not overpowering. it is very easy to use and moisturize your skin very well.I have sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused any breakouts.

3ec5a1a0-d289-497d-8276-eb30fbf16a05

OMG!!!this product is amazing!My face is usually very dry during winter season but this is the only product i’ve used that made my skin moisturized👌👌👌

a334d7f0-6ac0-4040-9c8b-b7e63e42f2a1
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The scent is a bit strong but it's fine with me I'm not that sensitive to the smell. It is sooo hydrating to the skin, early morning my skin is so soft. I can see that my pimple scar faded slowly, I put good coz I'm in hurry to lessen my spot.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love this cream as I use it everyday and you only need a small amount! Lasts a long time and keeps your skin hydrated the whole day! Anyone looking for a retinol creme? This is it!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I absolutely love it! Very nice quality and ingredients. Size and smell are acceptable. The benefits u are able to see them after a month or two, which is pretty quick.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.