US

4.6
Based on 5,571 Ratings
4,166
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was feeling like under the weather the other day, headache all day and fatigue. Started taking this one pill per 3 hours as per the recommended dosage. The next day I feel great and the headache was completely gone! Would recommend this at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms.

f5060363-20a0-43ab-8f7a-cf4938ff56e4
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

this is our 'go to' supplement whenever any of us feel we're about to go down with a flu. everyone takes this regardless of age from us to our kids. great improvement the day after. quality is superb. packaging is safe. the liquid form tastes great though this tablet form is more convenient.

49595bd1-9781-4466-931d-70c028403598
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have used this particular Sambucol product for over 10 years and it's my favorite. I learned years ago that an Israeli virologist discovered black elderberry's powers and developed this product. Other Sambuscus products just don't have the predictable strength of this. I stock up in fall and this is one of the handful of products I never allow myself to run out of. At the first sign of a cold which for me is a slight sore throat I take this and the cold never develops. If I wait a bit too long I may have to take 2.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My family is unfortunately infected with the new coronavirus. They feel a sore throat, like a cut. We look for something to fight them. But most lozenges for sore throat have sugars that draw their cough more seriously. Finally, I found this. My family told me they feel better after taking this and it won't make them cough. I am glad that I can buy this for my family.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Nice little pills that seem to benefit the immune system when suffering from a cold. Or, if nothing else, they taste good every few hours when sick. They are quite pricey though. This year I also got dried elderberries from iherb and made them into a tea, and that seemed to work better and I saw more improvement than with any other elderberry products I had tried.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I love Sambucol products, I'm using the syrup for my kids for a long time now and was happy to discover these for adults usage. With the very first sign of cold , I'm starting to take these tablets and usually they relieve the symptoms rather quickly. The taste is nice and the consumption is very comfortable as it quickly dissolves in the mouth.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought this high quality cold and flu pills to help during the cold season. I bought it for the Ingredients and the benefits it has. The product arrived in good shape and have been told by others it doesn’t taste bad. I look forward to trying this supplement when the time is needed.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!