US

Posted on May 4, 2022
healthy snack

High quality and natural ingredients taste good and you can use with rice or to make small maki rolls the size it great the packaging is nice good snack for nights and you can eat it comfortably not worrying on You're diet has good benefits too and very well serving

CommandClip
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

this tastes great ! I was very surprised by the color as well it’s a beautiful brighter green. the texture is amazing and my homemade sushi was a hit ! I recommend

fd708418-37b9-466b-aa34-bf30cbb97a6e
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I was not sure if I woudl like the raw seaweed, but i was pleasantly surprised. I use it as a boost of iodine and the fact it is organic makes it great quality. I use the sheets as wraps for a sandwich, sushi and just adding it to a stir fry. Will definitely be buying this product regularly, good value for the price.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

High quality, clean ingredients, excellent taste and the perfect size / serving for sushi or a snack! The beneficial composition of Iodine is necessary for a healthy diet and my children love to eat it. I especially use it because it’s made with olive oil which is hard to find. Highly recommend!!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have a very limited diet due to MCAS and fluctuating allergic responses, and I was searching for a seaweed product that I could use to boost iodine levels that didn't contain oil. This product fit the bill, so I tried it. It is flavorful, is pliable, and tastes fantastic. I do not have any reactions to it either. The price is great, being about half the price of local products in the same category. I will be buying more.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These are a surprisingly tasty oil-free, salt-free, raw snack. I'm used to the roasted/salted seaweed snacks, so I wasn't sure if I'd like these, but they have a great crispy texture and are very flavorful. I found them to be a bit chewier and stronger in "ocean" taste than the roasted variety, but great nonetheless. I wish the package was resealable but I would buy again!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Sushi roll wrapped in seaweed is a good source of natural iodine which my body needs. I have been hunting around for a good source and I am glad that I found this Seasnax brand. It is organic with no salt and oil, MSG or sugar. It is crispy and tastes fantastic. I'll buy this one for my mother too.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

SeaweedSnax attracted my attention because it is organic and raw! The taste is as good as the package says. Although it’s texture is stiff, I could easily break it into small pieces and it blended right into my salad! Also important for me is its sodium level of 3mg, sugars of 0mg, and fat content of 0g. Thank you for a great quality product!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I was buying seasnax roasted onion and then iherb didn't carry it any more so I tried organic raw seaweed. I wasn't excited about the flavor, wasn't as tasty as the roasted onion so I cut it up and put it in my salad. WOW! That really gave my salad a great flavor and now I add it to my salad every day, love, love, love it.

High quality seaweed and RAW too! As a raw vegan, I appreciate raw seaweed over toasted. It tastes so clean and fresh and I make my own nori rolls filled with cucumber/avocado/sprouts/and spring mix. A great dinner that leaves you feeling great! Also, raw seaweed keeps your hair from turning gray (along with diet of course) and is so important for a healthy thyroid!