US

Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Smells amazing! Frizz fighting warrior!

Love love love the smell!! Reminds me of my childhood where my dad would peel mandarin oranges for me during CNY. I have very dry 2a hair and currently doing the CGM to bring out my waves. Saw many reviews on YouTube that this gel is very crunchy and hard but it works like wonder for fighting frizz as I live in a very humid, tropical country. Blind buy but worth it.

d05aa314-bd94-4a85-90bf-a8a365903f4a
2217059d-e897-4554-8c6b-ffdc5c5a9165
73f67abf-510a-4873-b26c-8b26c4c92437
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have 2b 2c mixed hair and new to CGM! not big fan of strong tropical fruits scent (because I don't want my favourite perfumes to mixed up🥺) but this one is subtle compared to other brands products and goes away in no time when hair is fully dry. I think I'd be happy if it has more quantity because I need to use a lot each time☺️ Ingredients are CGM safe too if your hair is ok with glycerin. Doesn't moisturise my hair much so I apply leave in first then use this gel for making defined gel cast. Picture is taken after I got home on a very windy day so it's appeared to be frizzy, but I was so happy to see my waves were defined more than using few other stuffs I bought so far. Currently waiting for custard textured gel from sheamoisture so I wanna see how it's different!!

85382bbe-75aa-4d20-95a3-d7da2e060fdd
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

OMG!!!!!! I put my wild curly hair up in a bun because it had been rained on so frizzzzz galore! I slicked it back with this gel and it worked so incredibly well! Not a hair out of place and it smelled amazing. The following morning I didn’t even need to add any gel. Just a splash of water reactivated it! Absolutely LOVE it! Will be buying again! Also does not leave any sticky residue or flaking

ae35f5a9-3fe8-4328-9677-a697c6c0ee50
59e32d79-5cbb-44b3-8d75-81288047aaad

have thick curly hair that tends to fluff. this gel tames the fluff well. I am happy with The brand Shea Moisture because it is 100% natural and girly girl proved. (CG) after your usual ritual of washing, conditioner, rinse your hair, leave in wet hair, then this gel. possibly finish by kneading a few drops of hair oil into your lengths. brilliant shine and bouncy curls is what you get from this Gel, The scent is great too , I love Shea moisture products. Would buy again

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I had previously used the coconut oil gel from Shea Moisture, but I prefer this one slightly due to its ability to last a bit longer. Like most of their products, it smells lovely and is gentle on my hair, while still doing its job. My hair tends to be frizzy and this really helps it. Took one point off just because I have to use a bit more than I wish to in order to tame my hair.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product, gives good slip and smells very nice, scent is so floral and nice. Has a strong hold after but can scrunch and remove. use after shower and conditioner. Use together with the milk gel also. nice combination!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good scent and you can use it while styling your hair , good quality and size and nice package , the composition are good for your hair and scalp and it helps with moisturizing your hair so for you hair for sure it has good benefits for your hair

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Smells really good. I use it on my curly frizzy hair, it helps a lil with the frizz and curl definition. A little bit goes a long way. This bottle will last a long time. The composition of it is more of cream than gel. Please like my review :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

love the gel, I was so scared that this is gonna be super thick and will leave my hair vert stiff. but I was wrong. the consistency of the get itself is good, not so jelly like, thank god! and smells amazing. a little goes a long way

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

LOVE this stuff! I paired it with the shampoo and conditioner for beautiful, bouncy curls that smell like a fruity paradise. I found my new fav product line. My partner has wavy hair and she loves this stuff too. I guess I will share.