Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, All Day Frizz Control Styling Gel, Papaya & Neroli with Elderflower, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Love love love the smell!! Reminds me of my childhood where my dad would peel mandarin oranges for me during CNY. I have very dry 2a hair and currently doing the CGM to bring out my waves. Saw many reviews on YouTube that this gel is very crunchy and hard but it works like wonder for fighting frizz as I live in a very humid, tropical country. Blind buy but worth it.

d05aa314-bd94-4a85-90bf-a8a365903f4a
2217059d-e897-4554-8c6b-ffdc5c5a9165
73f67abf-510a-4873-b26c-8b26c4c92437
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

OMG!!!!!! I put my wild curly hair up in a bun because it had been rained on so frizzzzz galore! I slicked it back with this gel and it worked so incredibly well! Not a hair out of place and it smelled amazing. The following morning I didn’t even need to add any gel. Just a splash of water reactivated it! Absolutely LOVE it! Will be buying again! Also does not leave any sticky residue or flaking

ae35f5a9-3fe8-4328-9677-a697c6c0ee50
59e32d79-5cbb-44b3-8d75-81288047aaad
Sophia
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Another excellent product from SheaMoisture: This non-alcohol styling gel truly keep my hair fizz free all day. You can apply it on either washed or dry hair. I like to use it on dry hair when I wear my hair up in a ponytail or a bun. It keeps the hair soft, shiny and in place all day. Also it smells really juicy and flowery. I am also planning to buy the shampoo, and the conditioner from the same range. Five stars to this product from me. If my review is of any help to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me - many thanks!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

have thick curly hair that tends to fluff. this gel tames the fluff well. I am happy with The brand Shea Moisture because it is 100% natural and girly girl proved. (CG) after your usual ritual of washing, conditioner, rinse your hair, leave in wet hair, then this gel. possibly finish by kneading a few drops of hair oil into your lengths. brilliant shine and bouncy curls is what you get from this Gel, The scent is great too , I love Shea moisture products. Would buy again

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I had previously used the coconut oil gel from Shea Moisture, but I prefer this one slightly due to its ability to last a bit longer. Like most of their products, it smells lovely and is gentle on my hair, while still doing its job. My hair tends to be frizzy and this really helps it. Took one point off just because I have to use a bit more than I wish to in order to tame my hair.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Smells really good. I use it on my curly frizzy hair, it helps a lil with the frizz and curl definition. A little bit goes a long way. This bottle will last a long time. The composition of it is more of cream than gel. Please like my review :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

love the gel, I was so scared that this is gonna be super thick and will leave my hair vert stiff. but I was wrong. the consistency of the get itself is good, not so jelly like, thank god! and smells amazing. a little goes a long way

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

LOVE this stuff! I paired it with the shampoo and conditioner for beautiful, bouncy curls that smell like a fruity paradise. I found my new fav product line. My partner has wavy hair and she loves this stuff too. I guess I will share.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love the Shea Moisture brand because their products are not irritating and most of them are curly-girl friendly. Including this gel - it passes the isitcg test. The scent is nice - you notice it right away, but then disappears quickly over time. I used it with another product (a leave-in) because the gel on its own didn't feel like it was very moisturizing. Hair wasn't too frizzy. So I think it's good for a basic gel/hold, but probably want to pair it with something moisturizing/hydrating. For reference, my hair is type 3B/C.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Gives great results for day 1, but it doesn’t last. For the first day hair are looking great. But it gives soft hold, which needs to be refreshed daily with water. The scent is ok. The size is great. The consistency is very thin.