US

4.6
Based on 2,413 Ratings
1,724
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Not my first purchase maybe my 5th of 6th i use it when I shower it removes all the oils and dirts of course it dries my skin but I always use oil and body moisturizer afterwards i love love love it the scent is acceptable and for me I find it nice

43a1edca-f48a-4c78-99bb-2d56d6b4174f

I read a lot of reviews about this soap before I tried it. I have adult acne that started about 4 years ago. I have been taking medication ever since to keep from looking like a teenager. I am a very natural person so taking medication was really bothering me. So, I tried this stuff. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this soap. I have been off my medication for a month and my face looks great. I do a a pimple right now but other than that my face is flawless. I feel the soap is a tiny bit drying but it is also winter which does not help. I'm sticking with this soap for the long haul Soft scent

e2698fad-5a84-4f08-b498-2fdd7b6901ef
Posted on May 1, 2022

was a bit confused before buying it but l have been using it for a month and my acne is almost gone. also a bit for new buyers cut it into section and the use one at a time. the scent is not over powering & the quality is way better than many other brands.

8e99dcc8-54e7-4232-8e75-0ed117e5f15d
860db0c9-5fae-4cfc-884a-4f4fa6f783a1
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

smells very good, and nice texture. The skin does not feel "dry" after usage like other soap bars I have tried. TIP that changed my life- I cut the soap bar before usage into 5 pieces and keep only one by the sink. this way the soap is not wasted. If this comment helped you, please thumb up 👍

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The scent,use,quality, size and packaging was great.African black soap is a traditional skin cleanser used for its cleansing and natural clarifying properties. It is both simple and highly effective for keeping skin looking its best. Our soothing African soap body bar is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter, Oats and Aloe to cleanse, moisturize and comfort irritated skin. Delightfully, there is much more to this bar than skin cleansing, and if you deal with oily skin, using this formulated black soap is a great way to absorb all of that excess oil.So it's gentle on the skin

6ce4191d-6e9a-4c9d-8a4d-d05174f1a276
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've tried the other type and brand of African black soap, but I come back to this brand simply because they're better in my skin. Never had a dry skin again,and this is the first time I try the acne one, sometimes got some acnes on my body ,so I need to try this.

9132e4f7-42da-4e3b-a1ae-95e726f05b3a
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition feel sensitive gentle dry i like this soap its great for my skin i just don’t like using soaps at all you know i like a good cleanser where the packaging is not messy and doesn’t drip everywhere i like this

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I am here buying another bar. One for me and another for my son. You should not share soap bars. The skin feels soft and clean, not stretched if you know what I mean. I only ordered this since another black soap (iherb brand) was discontinued. I like the soft smell of this one more and the effect is similar. I have the small version too but that one has a kind of tea tree oil smell. Maybe that one is for serious skin problems. This one will do for us. 5 stars.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This soap is amazing it has a light scent, i use it everyday, the quality and size are more than enough, the packaging is nice as well. This helps with acne one of its benefits and it makes me feel so fresh due to the fact that i have a sensitive skin and its very gentle. Also it helps with dry skin.