US

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

love the smell! 1st time to buy.. size is small but it was just a try for me so it is ok. well packaged. quality is great... feel a bit oily but no biggie since it is butter. smooth to put on. i like it coz it is a combi of honey and almond.

05c884f6-01b6-437c-967a-bce5a93b8a7f
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I was worried about this product as the reviews are between its creamy texture and the others say it’s the contrary very greasy! But I like it actually the texture is like butter thick but easily absorbed, hydrating and the smell is soft and lovely, I use it after each shower really good.

b258c1ae-46c3-4120-a280-628dc9ed48ea
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Absolutely lovely texture and mild, pleasant scent. Slightly greasy, but not too troublesome. It's quite a thick formula, which I enjoy, but takes a little bit of rubbing in. Very luxurious feeling. I use it all-over the body including the face (just pat it in, don't pull at your delicate facial skin!) It's a decent size as well and you just can NOT beat that price point. I bought one to test it out first and turned around and bought a few more. The one criticism I would say is that the packaging feels a little juvenile, I would have loved to see something more refined looking, but oh well. Can't win 'em all. I'll definitely be repurchasing once my stash runs out.

2fc2ef6e-ae33-450d-8546-ad69ebeaeee3
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I really like this. It's got a light, creamy, smooth consistency and rubs in pretty well. The scent is very light and pleasant. I'm always a little concerned buying scented products online because I have migraines and scent is a trigger for me. I have also been reacting to some lotions. I've done great with this one though and it's actually nice to be able to use something scented again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this body butter because I tried the lip balm form Sierra and it was wonderful. This body butter is a miracle in a jar. It is of good quality and the scent is amazing. I used it on my rough ashy hands at night and woke up to my hands soft as a baby. This is a great buy ladies. You will thank me later.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I loved this body butter for the end of the winter. It's very moisturizing and the honey makes it thick and allows for a bit of a glow. I even experimented with it as a hair mask and it was very protective and nourishing for my thick curly hair.