US

Based on 1,233 Ratings
1,122
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love sprinkling on meats and when I cook. It’s just so convenient and makes my food taste much better! Gonna try the other powders too

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this spice. I use it in all my savory dishes. It is simple ingredients. It enhances the taste in eggs and poultry and soups. It is suitable for vegan diets.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

very versatile seasoning that i use very often, the sodium content is not that high and helps bring out flavours of almost every dishes. The size is pretty good too but i wish that they would sell refill packages

Posted on May 26, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such an amazing product! As usual great package, great quality, organic and good ingredients, the taste is amazing and we use it with almost everything we eat. Great for pasta recipes.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

A staple to have in the kitchen. We can’t anyways purchase organic where we live so we rely on IHerb. The bottle size lasts us awhile!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I’m actually not using it that much as I usually go for other seasoning with more distinct flavors, but overall it’s good. Garlic and pepper, you know, nothing to crazy :) so you can’t go wrong

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I use it on salad, pasta, potatos . . . it has a great taste and the quality stays even if open for a longer period of time! By the way - we really love this glas containers, we reuse it for other spices if empty. They are specially handy if you have to lay your spices in a drawer.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

It's been few years since I start buying Simply Organic condiments. Garlic and Pepper has very nice and natural flavour. Even though, it is quite expensive, I keep buying it, as I like it. Also, the glass container is very well made and have many of them and keep reusing the again and again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

The packaging is so pretty. This pepper adds a subtle garlic taste to any dish (roasted chicken, baked potatoes etc.), I love it.