US

4.8
Based on 2,788 Ratings
2,316
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The taste of this excelent quality spice is simply amazing, theres tangy-ness theres spice it adds perefect touches to your desired recipe and or composition. It has helped me make the foods i eat whilst on a diet so much better! In addition to that, the size plus packaging are both created very conviniently and i love its minimalistic design. This ingredient that i will most definitely be using more frequently in the future will definitely benefit you as well!

b996d0dc-3ece-490d-965c-ec0ec8c2f60a
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,133

One of the best condiments. It has only three ingredients, but it is very reach in flavor. I love it especially with fish and meat. It gives a subtle sweet and fresh aroma to marinade. I bought it for 5 or 6 times already and it is always in my wish list.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

yummy seasoning! 0 calories and so much flavor! it is surprisingly good. I love the taste and use this on everything possible in the kitchen for cooking. I use it daily! great strong package that won't break. it's so beneficial for your diet! i use it because it's quality is so great, and the flavor is amazing. i love to include it in my diet. this seasoning is just wonderful!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,977

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is quite a gem. I first bought it to use for the grill chicken breast. It made the chicken breast tender. The taste was spectacular. You can taste and smell the lemon and pepper ingredients. It is of good quality because upon opening and while pouring it, you can smell the aroma. I actually introduce it to my colleague and she loves it. We are both trying to diet. So we use this to season our grill chicken which we mix with our salad recipe. Not only that, I used it for marinating chicken. The size of it lasted 1 month. The packaging makes the quality long-lasting just don't leave it to direct heat or sunlight. Overall, I recommend this product to those who likes to up the tastes of chicken breast or anything you like to marinate.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. Love this on fish!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Our household is chicken breast galore, so this is another addition to make the bland chicken exciting. I mixed it with breadcrumbs, tossed it on egg washed chicken and baked it in the over. Came out lovely enhancing the flavor of the breadcrumb. I also sprinkle this over salad, omlette, avocado and tofu. Has salt in it so I don't add any salt when using this. Great buy.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Simply organic has been my favorite brand and I have a range of spices from simply organic in my kitchen. I like the smell and taste of this lemon pepper.

b1245054-e314-455c-959e-c1ea97bb8696