Page 1 - Reviews - SKIN1004, Madagascar Centella Toning Toner, 7.1 fl oz (210 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very good 👍 I love it 😻 it’s soft usage , quality Cor Textura perfect Size good Age 22 Package so good Benefits Composition 👍 Concern Scent Use Essential oil Sensitive Moisturize Nourishment Flavor

a41ff3c4-9a80-4c06-b3d9-51e7cfead731
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Just used it and I haven’t seen remarkable results yet. But it’s not harsh on the skin. It’s just like water when applied and doesn’t smell too strong unlike any other toners.

cc20c7d6-0959-4429-ba8a-8fab7080aa62
Posted on May 9, 2022

I really liked this toner and it helped me with my skin problems. I always had a pinky face because of rosacea but know my skin is clear, perfect and shining.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I was surprised by this brand - I saw it everywhere at some point over the internet, and to be honest I thought they were just another hyped up brand. But this toner is great - exfoliates and soothes at the same time, does not irritate my skin.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bought it for my sister, she is safisfied with the quality, asked to buy the second one. She is using it only in her morning routine.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This has been a game changer for me! This toner is lightly exfoliating and great for reducing redness. It has helped shrink the pores on my nose as well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this has calmed my skin so much. It’s non irritating which helps with the redness as well!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great toner I am using it without cotton pad. Has a great formula of niacinamide and cica. No smell

8654aff2-d33c-480b-9085-c56e56a2f60a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good toner. Nothing special but does it job. Non-irritating, tones the skin and makes it look glowing. Packaging is not that convenient to use but it is ok. May be buying it again once I ran out of it.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

this toner also is very nice and feel like fresh

3a856db2-dea8-4691-b80e-739d331d7193