Page 1 - Reviews - SKINFOOD, Apricot Food Beauty Mask, 4.23 fl oz (120 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I am in my early 30s with dry skin. the mask is very gentle and I believe it will be suitable for sensitive skin. I didn't really feel my skin hydrated or seen any improvements. I don't have acne or pimples so maybe that's way or my face isn't compatible with this mask. the size is appropriate and you will have it for a month or more if you use it 2-3 times per week. I keep it in the fridge and use it when I feel my skin is tired and needs a bit of care. or just to pamper my skin. keep in mind it has a slight scent but it's very subtle and the mask itself is very gentle.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Does make my skin soft and it help in brightening my skin

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

The smell is amazing, will buy again definitely

Posted on May 16, 2021

Good mask I loved it beautiful color😅

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

smells great and feels good on the skin

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

It smells good

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet, it guides the skin and it becomes soft and gentle, and its smell is crazy. Peach on apricots, once delicious, its smell is cute, its effectiveness, but the increase in care, I did not feel anything, but the freshness, softness and cleanliness of a creamy texture

bdf3aab8-4a48-41cd-84e4-79a515630fff
10854366-b796-4a2e-abe6-41521f586e7d
1c613ac7-4a4a-42e0-b136-396b7568bb62
d1b3adad-4959-4fe8-b32a-88fe718a0968
a0916ca3-04f2-4305-a63c-fdd4b6a9a9a0
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Very fragrant smell, it will not stick on the face, you can do other things in the middle, and the mask does not fall off on the face. Wash off after about 10 minutes, the whole face feels smooth, not dry, very comfortable. Compared with other masks, it is not so irritating and can be used every day.